Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Lil Tacos LT install , Saturday 8AM.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Lil Tacos LT install , Saturday 8AM.

Lets see who ever else wants to come out and help. We can do some other small mods, but no other lifts. Plan to start at 8am because its going to be HOT this weekend. if ANYONE has large fans please bring them. having a couple fans going in the garage makes a big difference. We can bust out the BBQ as well.

1. 4RS
2. Lil' Taco
3. CopperT
4. Whiteboy
5. Brian
Old 08-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Is the one taking place in Folsom?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Is the one taking place in Folsom?
Roseville.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #4
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahhh. I'd love to come by if I get a chance but I wouldn't be experienced with lifts at all. Most I'd be able to do is help cook and tighten bolts. Saturday's my hangover day usually though. If that's cool with you guys PM me the Adress and I'll try and come help.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #5

Oh and I'll double check on the fans. I know we had some when we lived in Maui but I don't think we brought them.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #6
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Oh and I'll double check on the fans. I know we had some when we lived in Maui but I don't think we brought them.
Ok... Ill let you know. We will be working on it for quite a while. There will be plenty of experienced people there.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
Lil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh great thanks for starting this. I think I will bring a few packs of Brats chips and beers. Any requests on anything else and beer let me know.

We also need someone that can weld good.