Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Stickers...again...

Old 08-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Norcal Stickers...again...

Hey all. So my life has finally stabilized to the point that i can get business back up and running. I will be offering the norcal stickers again. They will be available in 1 or 2 weeks depending on my software company. they will look the same as they did before. same price, $8 per sticker. Ill update with the colors i have when i get home.

EDIT:
Ok all, looks like the date is friday for my license to go through. Lets get this rolling! Shoot me a PM with what you would like. I will NOT be taking payment until the license goes through because i have had trouble with this before. the colors available are:
White
Black
Red
Green
Pink
Gold

PS: if for any reason you pait for them in the past and never got them, let me know and i will send what you ordered your way.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Good to hear! Welcome back!

Debating on if I want to get rid of my currently NorcalToyotas sticker, which is a defunct website that didn't take off... and get yours.....

or put on my fox sticker.. Either way I'm not putting more than three stickers on my truck
Old 08-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
09FriscoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tarcilo
09FriscoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want two of the one that u have on the picture there.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
You got it. I talked to my software company today and told them to get their thumb out of their ass and get on it.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
*~*
TacoJenn is on a distinguished road
Name: Jennifer
TacoJenn's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! i definetely want one of these!
Old 08-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #6

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ok all, looks like the date is friday for my license to go through. Lets get this rolling! Shoot me a PM with what you would like. I will NOT be taking payment until the license goes through because i have had trouble with this before. the colors available are:
White
Black
Red
Green
Pink
Gold
Old 08-15-2012, 06:03 AM   #7

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #8

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #9

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #10

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Just Got the first batch cut and ready to weed!
Old 08-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #11

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-30-2012, 11:28 AM   #12
09FriscoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tarcilo
09FriscoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got my stickers.thanx!
Old 08-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #14
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Bob makes them. Send him your address. He never replied to me...but I got one.