Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

WTB or Trade: FROR rear bumper for stock or aftermarket

Old 08-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
WTB or Trade: FROR rear bumper for stock or aftermarket

I'm looking for a stock or aftermarket rear bumper that I can use a class 3 receiver hitch with, i.e. has all the holes needed for the stock configuration, or an aftermarket one with a class 3 receiver. I may even be interested in just the stock bumper BRACKETS, as that's all I will need for the receiver I have. The "hitch" here is that I need it before Sunday. Please PM me!