Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Dave & Busters 9/17/12

Old 09-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Dave & Busters 9/17/12

Dave & Busters meet.
9/17/12!

Time: 7:30pm

Attending:
jacob_wood (Jacob)
mjonags32 (MJ)
ian408 (Ian)
sytfu510 (Alex)
Baoser (George)
MartyMcfly (Rob)
TKOMA (Zik)
Joe5 (Joe)
Yeah.bro.90
w3tworks (Alvin)
JLee (Jerry)
senor_taco (Steve-maybe)
acdronin (Chris-maybe)
dangertaco (Max-maybe)
Lil'Taco (Scotty-maybe)
jluu44 (Jon- maybe)

I'm putting names in now since I don't know everybody so lemme know ahead of time and I can put it in. I feel this could help others that are just joining late and don't know everybody.

Anything that needs to be added can be.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
9/17?
Old 09-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

God dammit, yeah.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
On a monday? lol

Dont think i can swing that, maybe next time.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #5
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. We can watch some Monday Night Football there (Denver vs. Atlanta)
Old 09-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #6
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good!
Old 09-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #7
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Jacob - I remember the last time we had a meet here, you weren't even old enough to get in!
Old 09-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #8

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Jacob - I remember the last time we had a meet here, you weren't even old enough to get in!
Parties like a Rock Star now.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #9
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
No can do. I work Tuesday morning and I have to be up by 230am.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
I'm in. We can watch some Monday Night Football there (Denver vs. Atlanta)
Quote:
That's what I was thinking. Perfect for a football game but had to work around the GF's schedule too. Yeah, yeah, yeah what Ian said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Parties like a Rock Star now.
and ready to drink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
No can do. I work Tuesday morning and I have to be up by 230am.
Sorry it's one of the random days I have off. I work graveyard Wed-Sat (or Thurs.-Sun depending on how you look at it) .
Old 09-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #11
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Well hello Jake, how you been kiddo?
Old 09-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #12
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Well hello Jake, how you been kiddo?
Hey Chris! I've been okay just taking care of personal things but I'm back and in the game still! How about yourself? It's been quite some time. I feel like I have missed out on so much hah!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #13
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Hey Chris! I've been okay just taking care of personal things but I'm back and in the game still! How about yourself? It's been quite some time. I feel like I have missed out on so much hah!
My Jake started his third year chem major, O chem and quantitative analysis, calc 3, whoo hoo, just working man.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #14
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
My Jake started his third year chem major, O chem and quantitative analysis, calc 3, whoo hoo, just working man.
That's cool man! Glad to know he's still doing his schooling! Keep on him! I just switched JC colleges to better myself in school. I have been dealing with work too! I know what you mean. Life is rough but gotta make that money to better our trucks for wheeling!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #15
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
should be able to make this one.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:41 AM   #16
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
should be able to make this one.
Good to know! I'll put you down. Your truck is one I have been wanting to check out since I have been lurking
Old 09-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #18
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
Yay first Tacoma meet (George)
Glad you could make it and welcome!
Old 09-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #19
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a maybe broheim
Old 09-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #20
Banned
Put me down as a maybe as well, depends on traffic and when I get off from work