1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Welder needed for this weekend

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by Lil'Taco, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Sep 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM
    Lil'Taco

Lil'Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner Sport DCSB
    Total Chaos +2" Long Travel, Coil Bucket Gussets, Spindle Gussets, LCA Cam Gussets, Glassworks 4" fenders, B.A.M.F. rock sliders with fill plates, Decked Drawer system, aFe CAI, Borla Cat-back exhaust, Blitzpro 21S LED light bar w/ B.A.M.F. behind the grill light bar mount, Red Label Off-road tube bumper, Redline hood struts, Grillcraft grill, Weather Tech floor mats, HID headlights and fog lights... It has more stuff done to it now.
    Should I even ask if anyone has a welder for this weekend to come to Vacaville to weld up my gussets? I'm planning on doing my LT install this weekend while I'm still on leave and would be nice if I could weld up the gussets while it is all apart. If you have a welder and come to my house I can even pay you cash money on top of beer!!!

2. Sep 3, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    Lil'Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    Total Chaos +2" Long Travel, Coil Bucket Gussets, Spindle Gussets, LCA Cam Gussets, Glassworks 4" fenders, B.A.M.F. rock sliders with fill plates, Decked Drawer system, aFe CAI, Borla Cat-back exhaust, Blitzpro 21S LED light bar w/ B.A.M.F. behind the grill light bar mount, Red Label Off-road tube bumper, Redline hood struts, Grillcraft grill, Weather Tech floor mats, HID headlights and fog lights... It has more stuff done to it now.
    because I'm inpatient and boobs
    Edit: boobs are boobs but in this case hot girl
    WelderGirl14_c2d0f35518d435346cf2138fd6246cb120a6ab93.jpg

3. Sep 3, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Apple Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 6spd
    post up in the LT BS section there are alot of cool peeps that are willing to help out.

4. Sep 3, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    Lil'Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    Cool will do thanks

5. Sep 4, 2012 at 12:45 PM
    Lil'Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    No luck so far on the LT BS thread. Bump for more specific responses.

Products Discussed in

To Top