Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area Meet up

View Poll Results: What dates work best
Sept 15st 1 25.00%
Sept 22th 3 75.00%
Sept 29rd 3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Bay Area Meet up

Time to get off the pavement and do some off roading. I'm not looking to do anything crazy as I have no armor, yet.

Locations are Hollister or Prairie City. Or we could head up to cow mountain or Indian valley reservoir, there we can shoot and explore. Those who don't have guns are more then welcome to shoot mine, as long as you provide your own ammo, I aint rich.

I'm open to suggestions on other areas with more difficult trails.

Dates I was thinking about are Sept 15th, 22rd, 29th

If we choose the 16th I might camp out cause its my Bday.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Time to get off the pavement and do some off roading. I'm not looking to do anything crazy as I have no armor, yet.

Locations are Hollister or Prairie City. Or we could head up to cow mountain or Indian valley reservoir, there we can shoot and explore. Those who don't have guns are more then welcome to shoot mine, as long as you provide your own ammo, I aint rich.

I'm open to suggestions on other areas with more difficult trails.

Dates I was thinking about are Sept 16th,23rd,30th

If we choose the 16th I might camp out cause its my Bday.
I vote for either 23rd or 30th since we are planning a D&B meet the 17th. I don't think I'd make the trek out to Prairie city for what it offers (although I'd think about it if that was the final spot). There is the place in Livermore that is similar to prairie city that's closer but that's just my opinion. Hollister Hills has my vote over it all.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like there is a Deer Valley meet up for some on the 23rd so that might hinder people coming or not.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I'm an idiot, sundays dont really work for me, I was looking at the July calendar.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #5

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I vote for either 23rd or 30th since we are planning a D&B meet the 17th. I don't think I'd make the trek out to Prairie city for what it offers (although I'd think about it if that was the final spot). There is the place in Livermore that is similar to prairie city that's closer but that's just my opinion. Hollister Hills has my vote over it all.
Yeah I just threw up Prairie city. I guess my vote would either be hollister or Indian valley/cow mountain.

Quote:
Looks like there is a Deer Valley meet up for some on the 23rd so that might hinder people coming or not.
Yeah I figured that was mostly people with armor etc so they wouldn't want to do whatever pussy shit were going to do
Old 09-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
I'm an idiot, sundays dont really work for me, I was looking at the July calendar.
Damn Sundays work best for me hah. You can PM the mods to change the poll or have them delete the thread and create a whole new one.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #7

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn Sundays work best for me hah. You can PM the mods to change the poll or have them delete the thread and create a whole new one.
Sucks. I can make Sundays sometimes but I can't usually commit.
Just sent one a PM
Old 09-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really nice
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im so down but i dont think i can make it on a sunday even though the 23rd is the day before my bday.
Leavin a Sat i can take off real early, iono if a Sat is possible.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #9

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerTaco View Post
Im so down but i dont think i can make it on a sunday even though the 23rd is the day before my bday.
Leavin a Sat i can take off real early, iono if a Sat is possible.
Yeah I meant to put Saturdays but screwed up, I asked a mod to change it so hopefully it will be correct tomorrow.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #10
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really nice
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I meant to put Saturdays but screwed up, I asked a mod to change it so hopefully it will be correct tomorrow.
Totally down then.
Ill jack myself up on energy drinks and be good to go.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #11
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All set.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #12

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
All set.
Thanks!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #13
Screw your MPG's

I'm not sure if I can make it on Saturday but if I do then it's gotta be somewhere close.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #15

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
I'm down to do a run but I'm a preruner soooo yea lol
We can always pull you out if you get stuck
Old 09-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #16

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I guess this weekends out.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #17
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
If I get my wheel spacers in time, I'll go with u guys. I'll need to test out the clearance flexed out with my new fenders
Old 09-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #18
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Ahhh busy all weekends this month, would have been a fun time, next time hopefully.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #19
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance for a Sunday trip? A trip like this sounds right up my alley
Old 09-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #20

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone still down to go this weekend? Just rebuilt and installed new to me sway aways and they're itching to get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj View Post
Any chance for a Sunday trip? A trip like this sounds right up my alley
If I have enough notice I should be able to go on a Sunday.