Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sacto Area TW Meetup Saturday 9-8-2012

Old 09-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Sacto Area TW Meetup Saturday 9-8-2012

Alright, heres the place holder. Lets get some votes on where to go to eat and booze. If you want to get trashed, buy my dinner and I can offer a ride home, there will be no drunk driving. That said, lets go meet up, initiate some of you new guys.

Some of us will be meeting at Prairie City SVRA at 3PM before we go to dinner. Lets aim to meet at the main staging area past the cattle guard and on the right.

WHEN: SATURDAY 9-8-2012, 7 PM
WHERE: BJ's BREWHOUSE in GALLERIA ROSEVILLE

WHO:
brian
whiteboy
Jay238
ortlie09
DangerTaco
yamaha73
87xjmike

and maybe MikeyTG, czr100 copperT and GhostFJ?

who else?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
No.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I hear there is a BWW in Folsom
Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I hear there is a BWW in Folsom
Folsom is too far.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for this one. I don't really care where we go either.

And for a feeler I might be going to Prairie City with another member that day so we could have a dual meet and greet and off road the same day? Anyone else down?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #6
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
KFC? and AMG, i can't believe you made this thread already
Old 09-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I would prolly be down. Just need to know the location. BWW would be cool or hooters. Theres a hooters on Arden and in Truxel. IDK where BWW is...what about a BJ's Brewery?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to check out Prairie City despite what Seth says about it...
Old 09-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #9
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
I'd like to check out Prairie City despite what Seth says about it...
Well we should have a few people willing to go...I know dangertaco wants to go and check it out
Old 09-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #10
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in my mall crawler but I could watch?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #11
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Prairie City sucks for most of us right now. The course is rough and the obstacles are far too difficult for most stock guys. I'll spot some you guys if you want to try one of the easier ones. I don't mind going...just for something to do.

As for restaurants, there is a BWW near sunrise that we've gone to before but it can get busy. BJs I decided against simply because I've never been able to carry on a conversation with anyone because its so fuckin loud in that place. If you guys really want BJs tho...I'm down. There's a Hooters on Zinfandel, little bit of a drive for some but somewhat close to PC. Someone brought up Dave and Busters before but I don't know where it is.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I'll be in my mall crawler but I could watch?
Absolutely! It's nothing special there but it can be fun to get dirt on the tires occasionally
Old 09-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #13
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah forgot about the Hooters on Arden. I'm sure Eric would love only having to drive a mile home.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #14
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Mandangos!!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #15
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Someone check for me and make sure there's no MMA fights on Saturday please
Old 09-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #16
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Prairie City sucks for most of us right now. The course is rough and the obstacles are far too difficult for most stock guys. I'll spot some you guys if you want to try one of the easier ones. I don't mind going...just for something to do.

As for restaurants, there is a BWW near sunrise that we've gone to before but it can get busy. BJs I decided against simply because I've never been able to carry on a conversation with anyone because its so fuckin loud in that place. If you guys really want BJs tho...I'm down. There's a Hooters on Zinfandel, little bit of a drive for some but somewhat close to PC. Someone brought up Dave and Busters before but I don't know where it is.
I'm down for any, Dave and Busters is over by the Galleria in Roseville.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Oh yeah forgot about the Hooters on Arden. I'm sure Eric would love only having to drive a mile home.
Don't exaggerate...it's like a mile and a half lol
Old 09-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #18
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Absolutely! It's nothing special there but it can be fun to get dirt on the tires occasionally
I know, I used to work there
Old 09-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #19
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Someone check for me and make sure there's no MMA fights on Saturday please
I vote we send you 2 hours early and just hold a table for us...