Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal to SoCal & SoCal to NorCal Express

Old 02-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #41
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be heading south from Davis to San Diego on March 24th with the truck, if anyone needs anything shipped.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #42
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
When are you coming back up?
Old 02-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #43
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

First week of June
Old 04-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #44
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the 1 deal I was looking at fell through and now another just popped up but your gone already!

Anyway... anyone heading down to SoCal anytime soon?
Old 04-02-2013, 01:49 PM   #45
LensCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
Yeah the 1 deal I was looking at fell through and now another just popped up but your gone already!

Anyway... anyone heading down to SoCal anytime soon?
Sorry bud. If I can check it in a bag then I can fly it home. I came back up for a few days because I forgot some stuff but I'm flying back home tomorrow night. I'm not planning on checking any bags, so you'd have to supply the bag, but maybe a box would work? But then I'm flying into SD and I'll be in SD until the 18th, so if you're trying to get it to LA then I'm not the best option.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #46
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
No way this item fits in a carry-on lol (it's a grill). And no worries, maybe someone else has a road trip planned coming up. *crosses fingers*
Old 04-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #47
LensCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
No way this item fits in a carry-on lol (it's a grill). And no worries, maybe someone else has a road trip planned coming up. *crosses fingers*
Oh, haha, yeah might have some troubles there. It probably wouldn't have even fit in my truck on my way home anyways, though. I already had a set of sliders stuffed in there.
Good luck!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:56 AM   #48
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is a HUGE long shot but....anybody passing through Vallejo to SoCal and back anytime soon?

Member has a CBI tire gate bumper (kinda big) FS for a great price and I'd LOVE to take it off his hands. Catch is, he needs my OEM bumper and tow hitch too. If anybody is coming down and back up anytime soon, I will gladly pay them for their trouble to help me out.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #49
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from Norcal going to SD anytime soon? or vise versa?
Old 05-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #50
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm headed to LA this weekend. By plane tho
Old 05-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #51
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I'm headed to LA this weekend. By plane tho
think you can carry on a rear bumper?
Old 05-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #52
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
I will be going to Santa Barbara this weekend, only have a CT200H though...
Old 05-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #53
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Anybody near the Berkley area coming to LA this weekend?
Old 05-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #54
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Has this worked yet ? Lol
Old 05-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #55
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I had a member pick up a skid from LA for me. Also I've used the NorCal specific thread for a few items. It's tough because a lot of times people want larger items and those traveling will take cars. There should be a good amount of traffic this June for all the graduations and people going back home from school.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #56
LensCap

I'm heading up to Davis from San Diego this coming week on the 4th, 5th, or 6th, haven't decided yet. Then this weekend I'm heading to the bay area to pick a buddy up to go camping next weekend.
I'm coming back to San Diego in the week of the 17th, I think.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #57
LensCap

Doing the San Diego -> Davis trip again around September 17th and can take some stuff north if anyone's interested. I can stop in LA and Sacramento areas if that helps, but would prefer to meet close to the 5 or 99.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #58
LensCap

The 92Shawman express departs San Diego on Friday, September 20th sometime and arrives in Davis 9 hours later. Let me know if you want something moved!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:04 PM   #60
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Should be heading down to LA next month, wondering if anyone in the area could pickup from All Pro for me to save me two hours.