Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area folks

Old 10-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #41
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
In his defense, I would be one angry asshole too if I had to wake up to this site every morning:

god what and ugly fat fuck, all that and he's gay too??? He should shoot himself and put himself out of his own misery.....either that or call Greenpeace, there's a sperm whale beached in that pic.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #42
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
O_O
Old 10-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #43
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
god what and ugly fat fuck, all that and he's gay too??? He should shoot himself and put himself out of his own misery.....either that or call Greenpeace, there's a sperm whale beached in that pic.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:56 AM   #44
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
typical pussys thats ia all.....
have fun never seeing your shit ass teams win a superbowl.......
Old 10-12-2012, 04:58 AM   #45
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone wana bet on the game.....hit me up before noon
Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #46
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
All disrespect intended but I wouldn't trust your fat ass as far as I could throw it. When we beat your team on Sunday, I am going to enjoy fucking with you
Old 10-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #47
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
All disrespect intended but I wouldn't trust your fat ass as far as I could throw it. When we beat your team on Sunday, I am going to enjoy fucking with you
just what i thought another cali p^ssy
Old 10-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #48
Banned
Typical bravado filled respone of a c*&ksucker with an IQ of a doorknob and a tiny dick. Gotta make it up in the ego department somehow eh? Or is it that your brain to too clogged with Cheetos to be able to rub two words together and make a coherent thought? Maybe you should consider drinking less bozo, booze is proven to make down syndrome much worse but you are obviously too stupid to see that. Was it too many paint chips as a child? Mother drop you on your head one too many times? What is your major malfunction dipshit? I know, you're 'likes to fight guy' right, down a dozen natty lights and all of a sudden you're a god right? I'll let you in on a secret dude, you are nowhere nearly as cool as you think you are. If fact all you chest-thumping just broadcasts your stupidity. You make up with bravado what you obviously lack in intelligence. It's sad really, i would have pity on you but to be honest, i have seen to many of you morons over the years and know exactly where you will end up. Frankly dude, if you were lying on the sidewalk on fire, i wouldn't even stop and piss on you, but I would need some scaffolding set up to step over your fat ass. So good luck to you Shamu, go crush some beers, shove some more twinkies in your piehole, get mad and fling your poo around the room.
Thank god for the ignore list on this forum because of all the posts I have read of you, other than you plumbing knowledge, in the time I have been on this forum you have proven overwhelmingly and consistently that your thoughts here are of no real merit and if that is how you act in real life that truly is a waste of valuable oxygen.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #49
BIG DADDY

ask u mama she will know
Old 10-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #50
BIG DADDY

have fun loosing you typical DB pussy affraid to put you money your ur p^ssy is......
last chance for anyone else...
Old 10-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #51
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
have fun loosing you typical DB pussy affraid to put you money your ur p^ssy is......
last chance for anyone else...
hey numbnuts! why don't you get off the computer, go out side, and play hide n go fuckyourself.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #52
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ask u mama she will know
The best part of you dribbled down your mothers legs
Old 10-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #53

Quote:
just what i thought another cali p^ssy
people like you shoulda been a blow job, waste of resource having you born to this planet
Old 10-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #54
BIG DADDY

wana place a wager or are u scared too...
and thats my line....
u should have just been a stain on u moms dress...
knew i should have pulled out earlier.....
last chance for you p^ssy's to put up or shut up....
Old 10-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #55

Quote:
wana place a wager or are u scared too...
and thats my line....
u should have just been a stain on u moms dress...
knew i should have pulled out earlier.....
last chance for you p^ssy's to put up or shut up....
man! calling you stupid would be a insult to stupid people.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #56
Banned
HAHAHAHA! This guy still doesn't get it Eric, don't sweat it man, as Ron White would say "You can't fix stupid"
Old 10-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #57

i was gonna tell this guy to go eat a bag of dicks but im afraid this retard is gonna take it seriously
Old 10-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #58
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i was gonna tell this guy to go eat a bag of dicks but im afraid this retard is gonna take it seriously
Getting into an argument with this guy is like a battle of wits with a retard, no contest and no fun really. Someone should send this short-bus refugee a hockey mask and a drool bucket.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #59

It's scary to think that people like him are allowed to breed.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #60
Banned
Maybe if we both ignore him Eric, maybe he will get distracted by something bright and shiny and go away