Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Cruising in Hollister

Old 10-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
locoej is on a distinguished road

Name: EJ
locoej's Tacoma Gallery
Cruising in Hollister

Hey what's up Norcal Crew! My buddy (Younglexx) and I went to Hollister this past weekend and did some cruising around the mountains! I took the photos and my buddy did all the driving.

If you guys have any questions about this truck, feel free to ask him!

Old 10-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics man.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
what camera did you use?
Old 10-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
what camera did you use?

I'm gonna go on a limb and guess Nikon D300
Old 10-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I'm gonna go on a limb and guess Nikon DSLR. Might be a Nikon 1 tho.
D300. 12-24 f/4. Mostly manual settings.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Damnit, you caught me before I corrected it. I checked EXIF data
Old 10-11-2012, 02:18 AM   #7
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Damnit, you caught me before I corrected it. I checked EXIF data
Old 10-11-2012, 02:32 AM   #8
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery

:dancing bacon:
:t aco:
Old 10-11-2012, 03:15 AM   #9
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Those are really beautiful pictures!
Old 10-12-2012, 03:39 AM   #10
kalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant future
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
oooh fancy, looks like we have a professional photographer in our midsts!
Old 10-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #11
locoej is on a distinguished road

Name: EJ
locoej's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Is that a bad thing? I always shoot in manual settings. Sorry if you don't like my photos

But thank you to the rest who enjoyed them!
Old 10-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #12

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by locoej View Post
Is that a bad thing? I always shoot in manual settings. Sorry if you don't like my photos

But thank you to the rest who enjoyed them!
Nothing wrong with that! Manual settings are always gonna give you good consistent results.

I think it's actually a good sign when someone asks what your settings are. Means they're interested in duplicating them.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #13
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
gorgeous photos...looks like a super fun place.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #14
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
I especially love the last one! Nice pics.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #15
Rames is on a distinguished road
Name: James
Rames's Tacoma Gallery
haha i recognize op from a previous fourm 8th civic. nice to see your still taking great photos