Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Where to find Leer cap for '12 AccessCab?

Old 10-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Where to find Leer cap for '12 AccessCab?

Anyone selling a used one? Probably not.. :P but I want to get a Leer Cap, does anyone know of a place in norcal between SF, San Jose, and Oakland that sells these things?

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
bamma is on a distinguished road

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
If you are patient check out craigslist. It took me a year but I found a leer in the right color.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Come to alberta canada every old man has one up here lol
Old 10-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
Come to alberta canada every old man has one up here lol
Hey FU , I like my Leer cap
Old 10-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #6
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Hey FU , I like my Leer cap
AHAHAHHAH old balls!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AHAHAHHAH old balls!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #8

Quote:
jk ur alright, well have to trail ride one day... im a cocky bastard when beer is involved
Old 10-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #9
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Look for a cap from any taco with the 6ft bed from 2005 - 2012 on craigslist. They show up fairly often.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
jk ur alright, well have to trail ride one day... im a cocky bastard when beer is involved
Lol , I'm not mad
Old 10-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Lol , I'm not mad
damn
Old 10-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #12
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
Anyone selling a used one? Probably not.. :P but I want to get a Leer Cap, does anyone know of a place in norcal between SF, San Jose, and Oakland that sells these things?

Thanks!
check out Campway in Hayward. they sell brand new
Old 10-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #13
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks for the suggestion guys.

I was looking for the dealer route if possible because I wanted to get it fairly soon (now looking at snugtop instead). Whenever I need something, I always ending up having to pay for it. Funny how that works right?

It's sorta how I ended up getting a 2012 silver tacoma instead of a white one. :P My xB's tranny sorta pooped on me so I had to get something immediately instead of waiting for what I ordered.

And now I have a photoshoot on the 20th in LA, but I need to make sure I am able to get a cap between now and then so I can carry all my photo gear down.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #14
Holy crap. The guy at the Campway in San Jose wanted $2,700 (that's after I bargained down) for the basic SuperSport, they had me wondering what happened to all the prices from 2011 that I'd been reading about..

At any rate, I cooled down a bit and decided to give a call to the home base in Santa Rosa. The guy who answered the phone, Vince, was very knowledgeable and He ended up giving me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more reasonable prices.

For anyone that cares, the current pricing w/ the $100 dollar rebate are:

* Cab Hais $1,299 +$85 install fee
* Rebel $1,449 +$85 install fee
* XV $2,129 no install fee
* SuperSport $2,279 no install fee

+$140 for any for the factory installed rail for a yakima rack.

All caps have an associated 3 week lead time
All prices are pre-tax.

I just put a deposit down on a loaner Rebel cap since they have to get the Xtravision (XV) ordered and my trip is on the weekend of the 20th, but I get to trade it in for the deposit I paid for any cap (or I get to pay the rest and keep it).

Good service up there!
Old 10-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna say Campway also. If you are looking to buy new, check a store out if you have one near you. They sell a few brands including SnugTop and Leer.

Bought a SnugTop for my 2012 DCLB in Sacramento from them. It was around $1600 for the Rebel with Yakima tracks, fold down front glass and carpeted headliner.

Some of their stores also do consignments for used tops.