Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

1st Shocks/Struts Sacramento area

Old 10-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
1st Shocks/Struts Sacramento area

Friend of mine bought a 1st gen tacoma and is now looking to have the shocks and struts replaced (think they are original). Any recommendations in the sacramento area for affordable parts or someone to replace?

She is debating whether or not to it herself to save the money. I'm trying to get her to join the site and look for a DIY thread. If there is a DIY 1st gen link somewhere (can't seem to find any) with pics, please post it. Hell, I even told her to join and just ask for help and offer free beer lol...
Old 10-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
A girl needs help with her truck and is offering beer? I think half the site would be there that same day...