Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor Cal Wheeling Trip, Oct 13th at Strawberry Pass

Old 10-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #21
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you know closer to the date about this. I don't know if I can handle slick rock with my shit tires.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
I'm still in
X2
Old 10-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #24
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
I wish i could go but i will need a lot more steel on my truck before i even think about it
Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #25
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I'll let you know closer to the date about this. I don't know if I can handle slick rock with my shit tires.
Ahh alright man.

Quote:
I'm still in
Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
X2
Excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
I wish i could go but i will need a lot more steel on my truck before i even think about it
Next time!
Old 10-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #26
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Cody quit being a little ***** slick rock is cake
Old 10-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #27
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Im ready! ill be riding with kevin... 1- I cant risk breaking my truck 2- save on gas
Im stoked!

and...
Heeeeey eric..... have any extra skids you want to bring my second gen? idk if you remember but i need new ones... bashed mine in at eagle lakes... and i want your skids....
ill pay handsomely
Old 10-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #28
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
Im ready! ill be riding with kevin... 1- I cant risk breaking my truck 2- save on gas
Im stoked!

and...
Heeeeey eric..... have any extra skids you want to bring my second gen? idk if you remember but i need new ones... bashed mine in at eagle lakes... and i want your skids....
ill pay handsomely
Sweet, It'll be good to meet you.
Actually... I've got a 1/4" IFS skid, and a Tcase skid I could bring. I have both the tcase skid with or without the exhaust cross over cutout.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:08 AM   #29
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Cody quit being a little ***** slick rock is cake
If you guys say I'll be alright without nice 33" offroad tires, I'll go. I don't want to hold anyone up is the thing if I get stuck and stuff. I just have toyo a/t's.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #30
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you guys say I'll be alright without nice 33" offroad tires, I'll go. I don't want to hold anyone up is the thing if I get stuck and stuff. I just have toyo a/t's.
I only have 31" bfg all terrains...and an air compressor so I can pump my tires back up after lowering the pressure a bit.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #31

Screw it I'm in. I'll see if I can snag my dads snatch straps just in case. I'm bringing him too for some good old bonding.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #32
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Screw it I'm in. I'll see if I can snag my dads snatch straps just in case. I'm bringing him too for some good old bonding.
Probably a good idea
Me has winch, too
Old 10-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #33
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Carson's Tacoma Gallery
That's the spirit! Haha. We're going to have a lot of fun doing this trail with all these open open rigs.

I wish I could bring my dad but he has a bad back
Old 10-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #34
LensCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
That's the spirit! Haha. We're going to have a lot of fun doing this trail with all these open open rigs.

I wish I could bring my dad but he has a bad back
might be doing a little bit of but hopefully not too much.
Sorry to hear about your dad's back. My dad's had some back troubles, too. Not fun
Old 10-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #35

My dads getting up there but luckily he's still healthy. Can't wait to see all you guys. Where are we meeting to fill up? Anyone have an address I can plug into my gps? I've never been over to that area.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #36

Sweet glad this is shaping up and the Strawberry closure didnt mess things up too bad. I need to get out wheelin!
I'll have hilift, a snatch strap, several d rings, tire deflator, misc tools/fluids, and of course my GF/dogs with me.
I've been through some pretty rough stuff open/open. Its all about choosing the right line, and knowing when to use momentum and when to be careful. I'm happy to spot people through any difficult areas.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #37

Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
might be doing a little bit of but hopefully not too much.
Sorry to hear about your dad's back. My dad's had some back troubles, too. Not fun
Haha yeah just a little!
Thanks man, I really wish he could wheel with me.
Sorry to hear about your dad's back too.

Quote:
My dads getting up there but luckily he's still healthy. Can't wait to see all you guys. Where are we meeting to fill up? Anyone have an address I can plug into my gps? I've never been over to that area.
Yeah! It's going to be fun. Check the first post there is an address there. We are meeting in farmington at a gas station.

Quote:
Sweet glad this is shaping up and the Strawberry closure didnt mess things up too bad. I need to get out wheelin!
I'll have hilift, a snatch strap, several d rings, tire deflator, misc tools/fluids, and of course my GF/dogs with me.
I've been through some pretty rough stuff open/open. Its all about choosing the right line, and knowing when to use momentum and when to be careful. I'm happy to spot people through any difficult areas.

Sounds like you're all set

Yeah same here. There are a few spots on this trail that will definitely need some spotting for all rigs and will most likely take more than a few tries to get through.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #38
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sweet, It'll be good to meet you.
Actually... I've got a 1/4" IFS skid, and a Tcase skid I could bring. I have both the tcase skid with or without the exhaust cross over cutout.
Really?!? hmmm I would only have the current funds for the IFS... is it the 3/16 or 1/4? or fancy dancy aluminum?
Old 10-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
Really?!? hmmm I would only have the current funds for the IFS... is it the 3/16 or 1/4? or fancy dancy aluminum?
IFS is 1/4" of steel beef!
Old 10-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #40

Quote:
IFS is 1/4" of steel beef!
hmmmm I want it... but I'm not sure. I have reservations about the 1/4 just because of the weight.... I'm all stock for the suspension, so I cant do any heavy duty wheeling. And I dont know how much weight I want to throw on to the front end like that. Do think it would be to much? I would really love the aluminum... or even just the 3/16 im sure could do it for me.
I definitely think I am under the "light-duty" category..
And let me clarify. I know for sure that I'll be buy it from you... eventually. Just was going to depend on when either I or my brother would be getting to Reno next.