Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor Cal Wheeling Trip, Oct 13th at Strawberry Pass

Old 11-11-2012, 06:50 PM   #161
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got around to touching up the bit of scratched paint. There are still some scuff marks but all in all it looks pretty damn good

and for reference, this is what it was before:

Now I have other problems, though...that may be related to this trip, but I have no idea. The speed sensor seems to be on the fritz and it looks like a tiny bit of oil from the output shaft of the transfer case right where it bolts up to the U-joint....
Old 11-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #162
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
All I got was bashed skids and a bit of rash on my passenger rear fender flare. You fixed yours up nicely I'd say.