Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

lost dog near Hinkley CA

Old 10-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
lost dog near Hinkley CA

Cross posting this from a hunting forum.

Question for hunting out near Hinkley, CA - Calguns.net

Was out there near end of Hinkley Rd. by Opal Mountain and at about 11pm on Friday night my 8 month old lab mix ran off. Of course we scoured the hills, no luck. About 6 miles from those homes on Hinkley Rd. My g/f came out with flyers she made and we put them out all over, she is extremely distraught.

I believe Chukar and Dove season opens 10/20 out there.

Here is what I need:

Does anyone know what heavily watched forums out there exist where I can post up to make any potential hunters going out there aware to look for either my dog or his remains and please contact me if you find them? of course I would love him found alive, but I think if a hunter finds him a week from when he is lost, outlook is slim.

Of course, we have flyers up, spoke to neighbors, posted at the market, the church, middle school, all shelters, BLM, rescue services, craigslist, etc. We are offering a $1,000 reward too, so I think if someone finds him, they'll want to get him back to us. My girl is such a sweet chick, she went out and created a FB page for him and all. Hey, every bit can help, right? cant say it would hurt. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-...41629025872696

Old 10-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
wow, a really cute dog. Best of luck to you and Cooper. Dogs are smart, I'm sure someone will find him!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I posted this on the duck hunting forum I'm on..

I have a black lab bred to hunt that celebrated her 1 year birthday today, Oct 15... She's a bit crazy herself so I can only pray I never have to be in this situation - best of luck to that guy and his four legged best friend.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:36 PM   #4
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Not a hunter, so I'm afraid I can't help in that way. I just wanted to say don't lose hope. About three years ago we had a man go missing with his black lab. He has never been found, presumed dead in a rugged area in the mountains above Big Sur. The reason that his vehicle was eventually found, and the general area that he was in became known, is because the dog eventually wandered out of the hills and up to someone's house. He and his owner had been missing for a month. He was apparently pretty skinny when he was found, but he recovered and went home.

I'm sending positive thoughts your way.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:05 AM   #5
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Best wishes, wish I could help. Don't give up.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #6
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Jesse hunting and outdoor forum..LOTS of california hunters there!!

good luck!
Old 10-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a thread over there already..

put it in the upland bird hunting section.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spread the word fellas. lets get this pup home.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #9

word on the street is, pup was found, and is home safe now.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #10
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck yeah!
Old 10-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
man I sure hope he was found. I don't even know what I'd do if I lost either of my bitches.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #12

you must be confused. this guy lost his DOG. not wife/mistress.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #13
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
oh...well that changes everything.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #14

ha.

there was someone who lost their boxer (i think) at superstition earlier this year. dog was gone for a week or 2 (again, i think). owners were out there posting flyers, searching, everything. ended up getting a call a week or 2 later from some woman in ocotillo wells saying the dog showed up on her door step. thats a decent distance to travel on no food and water.