Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Meet and Greet Saturday November 17th!

Old 10-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #21
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I see you Seth and whiteboy lurking, Luke, guess you're still gonna be in school buddy
Old 10-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #22
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Haha yeah I keep popping in and out of thread debating about posting. I'm usually working on Saturday so I won't know if I can go until that week. 17th would be the best date, though. Pencil me in as a maybe.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #23
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Haha yeah I keep popping in and out of thread debating about posting. I'm usually working on Saturday so I won't know if I can go until that week. 17th would be the best date, though. Pencil me in as a maybe.
Will do!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #24
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
I've been itching to go to a meet! Hopefully my truck will be finished in time.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #25
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeet View Post
I've been itching to go to a meet! Hopefully my truck will be finished in time.
Love to have ya Skeet!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:32 AM   #26
Banned
I'm thinkin here: http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...roadhouse.com/

At: 3333 N. Texas Street Fairfield, CA 94533

Grub is pretty good, and hopefull we will have enough spaces if we get there mid PM
Old 10-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #27
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
im off 10th and 24th
Old 10-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #28
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Ill see if the wife will let me out of the house. either day is fine.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #29
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
Ill see if the wife will let me out of the house. either day is fine.
Love to see ya buddy, it's been awhile
Old 10-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #30
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Sonoma County. Fairfield is good. Only about 45 minutes from me.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #31
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
If I go we can truck-pool if you want.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:56 AM   #32
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I live in Sonoma County. Fairfield is good. Only about 45 minutes from me.
That's what I figured, would love to see a bunch of you SoCo guys there
Old 10-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #33
Banned
Hey Eric, you could probably ride with me if you want
Old 10-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #34
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
17th is good for me. Cant wait to meet everyone in person. Hopefully my lift and new shoes will be on by then. Hate to roll in all stock and shit.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:11 AM   #35
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
17th is good for me. Cant wait to meet everyone in person. Hopefully my lift and new shoes will be on by then. Hate to roll in all stock and shit.
Don't sweat it Rob, we won't laugh at your stock truck

*snicker* *snicker*
Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #36
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Don't sweat it Rob, we won't laugh at your stock truck

*snicker* *snicker*
CalTran then
Old 10-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #37
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
If I go we can truck-pool if you want.
Yeah that would be cool. Just have to find out what time I work that Saturday.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #39
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I'll be out of the area by these dates I think so likely a no go again
Old 10-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #40
05' Silverback Gorilla!
ToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
ToyTaco408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I'm thinkin here: http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...roadhouse.com/

At: 3333 N. Texas Street Fairfield, CA 94533

Grub is pretty good, and hopefull we will have enough spaces if we get there mid PM
This is about 1.5 hrs away from me. Im pretty much in..will know 100% that week. Anyone from the southbay or on the way can jump in with me if you'd like.