Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Meet and Greet Saturday November 17th!

Old 10-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #41
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotcha88 View Post
I'll rep Marin County
Awesome dude!
Old 10-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #42
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
If I go we can truck-pool if you want.
Wait. Are you here or there?

I'm thinking of showing up. This is a good time because I work but get off early enough.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #43
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I'll be out of the area by these dates I think so likely a no go again
Yeah yeah, riiight, we know you just don't like us
Old 10-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #44
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post

I'm thinking of showing up. This is a good time because I work but get off early enough.
I figured you would be able to make this one
Old 10-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #45
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Should I bring the Chevelle, Lexy or T/A this time?

My truck is plain jane, nobody will even notice him.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #46
Banned
Quote:
Should I bring the Chevelle, Lexy or T/A this time?

My truck is plain jane, nobody will even notice him.
Well it's not a Chevy, lexy or t/a meet is it???????
Old 10-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #47

We can make it a T/A meet if you want. I'll invite all my girlfriends.

Oh BTW. I was gonna intro you to my friend this morning. But since you couldn't make it I told her to cancel. Was a nice walk though. LOOONNGGGGG but nice.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #48
Banned
Quote:
We can make it a T/A meet if you want. I'll invite all my girlfriends.

Oh BTW. I was gonna intro you to my friend this morning. But since you couldn't make it I told her to cancel. Was a nice walk though. LOOONNGGGGG but nice.
How bout you ditch the T/A's but still invite the girls!
Old 10-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #49
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Am I where or where?
Cody lives on my way down the mountain.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #50
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Am I where or where?
Cody lives on my way down the mountain.
Yeah babytruck, he's gotta fly low to pick him up
Old 10-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #51
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm most likely in. I for sure can't do the 24th (I'll be 500 miles south...) and both the 10th and 17th are equally available, I'm assuming. I'll check with my girlfriend if we're doing anything either of those weekends. Maybe logcabinwc will be down, too, so I'll ask him and we'd probably carpool in either his or my truck.
As far as where to eat, I don't really care, but I'm only 20 so I won't be able to go to a bar bar, but bar and grills I think are generally fine (don't have much experience with them...)
Old 10-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #52
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
I'm most likely in. I for sure can't do the 24th (I'll be 500 miles south...) and both the 10th and 17th are equally available, I'm assuming. I'll check with my girlfriend if we're doing anything either of those weekends. Maybe logcabinwc will be down, too, so I'll ask him and we'd probably carpool in either his or my truck.
As far as where to eat, I don't really care, but I'm only 20 so I won't be able to go to a bar bar, but bar and grills I think are generally fine (don't have much experience with them...)
Cool man, yeah I think I'm gonna go with Texas Roadhouse in Fairfield, gonna call them when they open and ask them if they wouldn't mind having their parking lot filled with trucks
Old 10-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #53

Would that be considered "Swoopin'"?
Old 10-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #54
Banned
Quote:
Would that be considered "Swoopin'"?
Don't think Jason "Swoops" anywhere
Old 10-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #55
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Bit too far for me and I'll probably be at Hollister that day for the 120 meet. Have fun though!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Don't think Jason "Swoops" anywhere

I thought flying low was swooping.

And the T/A and girls thing went right over your head. Can't have the T/A without the girls.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #57
Banned
Quote:
I thought flying low was swooping.

And the T/A and girls thing went right over your head. Can't have the T/A without the girls.
oh wait, thought you were talking bout Trans Ams or some shit
Old 10-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #58

Too late now, Chris. I'm bringing the truck.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #59
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
so lets get a verdict on the date
Old 10-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #60
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
so lets get a verdict on the date
I'll amend the OP, but I changed the title, it's Saturday Nov 17th