Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Meet and Greet Saturday November 17th!

Old 11-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #881
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestfire View Post
Ditto with everybody on the thanks and a great meet! I'm sorry I did'nt meet everyone but I'm kind of quiet at these things until I know more folks, unlike Rardigo!!!(Had to bust your balls, it was coming). Chris, I will rep the TW decal tomorrow if it stops raining. Thanks again everybody, I had a great time and saw some very impressive rigs!
Seriously!!!!??I took it easy on you, we fought fires! Had I known
Old 11-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #882
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Thanks
Your welcome for the jump
Old 11-18-2012, 12:47 AM   #883
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
yea, its official.....you guys suck....i mean i suck for not making it...lol

glad everyone had a good time
Old 11-18-2012, 02:15 AM   #884

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
yea, its official.....you guys suck....i mean i suck for not making it...lol

glad everyone had a good time
Your avatar says popo. Glad you didnt make it too......whoooooosh the illicit sht that went on....coulda used a FARVA....Lmfao
Old 11-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #885
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Haahaa
Old 11-18-2012, 07:56 AM   #886
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Had a blast!!! Good times once again!!
Thanks for making it happen Chris and Jerry for hosting!!!!

ThankYou!!!
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestfire View Post
Ditto with everybody on the thanks and a great meet! I'm sorry I did'nt meet everyone but I'm kind of quiet at these things until I know more folks, unlike Rardigo!!!(Had to bust your balls, it was coming). Chris, I will rep the TW decal tomorrow if it stops raining. Thanks again everybody, I had a great time and saw some very impressive rigs!
Right on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Your welcome for the jump
Thanks Rob!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:21 AM   #887
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
Great meet guys, thanks Chris for setting everything up and Jerry for hosting.

Food was great, and great to meet some people, still haven't matched up all the faces/names/screennames yet though =(

Grabbed a couple of pics...got lazy. Sorry if I didn't catch a pic of your truck to the guys that left earlier.

Here are some of the Pics, go to Gallery for pic of individual trucks. MORE PICTURES HERE:
http://baoser.smugmug.com/CarEvents-...0097&k=rpKXW6F

Awesome pictures man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Great meet today, the food was da bomb, it was great to see the old faces but it was even better meeting new members(farva ). looking forward to another meet in the future.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #888
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
^

Old 11-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #889
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
^

That's it!!!! I was trying to think of that movie all freaking day yesterday. LOL
Old 11-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #890
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
That's it!!!! I was trying to think of that movie all freaking day yesterday. LOL
License and registration....chicken fucker
Old 11-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #891

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Yeah, I called him out on that after you left. He was a great sport about it.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #892
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
License and registration....chicken fucker
Alright meow
Old 11-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #893
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
Here are some of the Pics, go to Gallery for pic of individual trucks. MORE PICTURES HERE:
http://baoser.smugmug.com/CarEvents-...0097&k=rpKXW6F
Great pics George! Anyone else take any pics?
Old 11-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #894

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Great pics George! Anyone else take any pics?
Yeah I posted them on Live yesterday. Getting ready to head out, I'll post em up here when I get on BART to head over to the east bay.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #895
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
jerry should post up the turkey recipes
Old 11-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #896

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine, I thought i had more but I guess when you take them from the forum camera it doesn't save to you phone. When I get home ill go through live and repost in here. Unless someone wants to do it for me. NorCal Meet and Greet Saturday November 17th!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1353285273.160615.jpg
Old 11-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #897
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
had a good time coming down and hanging out at the shop again. no one treated my like a traitor so thats good.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #898
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
had a good time coming down and hanging out at the shop again. no one treated my like a traitor so thats good.
Ha ha. It was a nice surprise to see you sneak around the corner. Glad you could make it.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #899
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
One of these days I'll remember to bring a camera (besides my phone)
Old 11-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #900
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeet View Post
jerry should post up the turkey recipes
No recipes here the voices in my head tell me to how