Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Free to a good local home

Old 12-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #21
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
don't know if any of you guys remember, your sig pic reminds me of 'perfect ass girl'
Don't recall... I'm sure I was around, just dont remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearcruncher View Post
I am voting that as best sig of TW .
wish i knew how to full screen that lmao
you and me both ha
Old 12-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #22
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearcruncher View Post
I am voting that as best sig of TW .
wish i knew how to full screen that lmao
I already got that award.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #23
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I already got that award.
whoa there, settle down sparky. I don't need any awards
Old 12-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #24

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Just realized conversations between us back to back are awesome now haha
Old 12-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #25
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
whoa there, settle down sparky. I don't need any awards

Quote:
Just realized conversations between us back to back are awesome now haha
Old 12-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #26
BlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueGhillie's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Brian if he comes to get them or sends Jay238 to pick them up...

**Nobody cares about the free floor mats now... boobs etc have invaded the thread...
Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #27
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Ill call Brian. You mind dropping them off in turlock and Ill pick them up for him at christmas? Would be right across from CSUS, or maybe at my cousins in Stevenson. whatever is easier for you. Might even be able to have someone pick them up from you as i have two cousins who work at Hilmar Cheese.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #28
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump for a great opportunity!

best sig ever in all the land award...its hypmotizing
Old 12-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #29
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Seth's offer seems like a viable option right now. If we could make this happen that would be awesome. Wife may still want to drive sometime...so whatever comes first
Old 12-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #30
BlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm in Turlock routinely so that would be just fine. I'm also up in the Stockton area every now and then. Shoot me a PM whenever you guys decide what you're going to do and I'll meet up with you.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #31
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Made a little trip down south this evening. Thank you very much BlueGhillie! Was a nice lil early christmas present!

Out with the old worn mats...

And in with the new!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #32
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #33

You're welcome Brian, - Merry Christmas -

*Just noticed you've got the old style hooks! lol oh well
Old 12-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #34
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Made em work . I'm not too worried about it if I have to take em out tho, these mats dont look like they're gonna slide. FWIW I referenced the part numbers on their website and it said these fit.
Attached Thumbnails
Free to a good local home-uploadfromtaptalk1355239369108.jpg  
Old 12-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #35
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
nice brian! nothing beats free