Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Free to a good local home

Old 12-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
BlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueGhillie's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Free to a good local home

Free to a good local home / Tacoma!
Front 2011+ Grey WeatherTech Digital Fit liners (Twist lock type)

Ended up with an extra set of front liners and rather than hock'n something that cost me nothing I'm passing them on to my fellow Tacoma owners in NorCal first.

Cost: $0.00
Willing to ship: Prefer NOT TO because I'm giving them away...

Story: Worked with Scott from Truckaddons.com to get a fit issue worked out and WeatherTech ended up sending me a second set to try and fix the problem... so I've got two sets now. If you pick these up and need a rear set (DC) talk to Scott - He's awesome!

PM me if interested.
Forwarding the WeatherTech goodness!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great opportunity!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I verified on the website, part numbers are the same for previous years. Lemme know man. I really need a set of mats, mine just wore through.

Redfox, your sig is very mesmerizing.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #5
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I verified on the website, part numbers are the same for previous years. Lemme know man. I really need a set of mats, mine just wore through.

Redfox, your sig is very mesmerizing.
haha yes it is, I just found it today...

Also you're about an hour and a half from the OP...
Old 12-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
haha yes it is, I just found it today...

Also you're about an hour and a half from the OP...
Yup and I own a Prius and a wife that likes long drives
Old 12-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you Brian..
Old 12-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #8
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I could beat you to turlock from here
Old 12-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #9

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmm well good for you then! I don't think your wife will like you saying you own her though . haha just kidding man, hopefully you get the mats. I think I beat you on the PM but that drive is a little too far for me
Old 12-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #10
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 59 mins, 57 miles
Old 12-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #11
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I'm 59 mins, 57 miles
uh, i think i need a head start.....
Old 12-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
Bump for a great opportunity!
don't know if any of you guys remember, your sig pic reminds me of 'perfect ass girl'
Old 12-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #13
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
uh, i think i need a head start.....
Ha yea, oh well. At least someone we knew got them
Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #14
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
damn i need new ones ):
Old 12-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #15
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm 59 mins, 57 miles
Are you offering to pick them up for me? Lol
Old 12-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you offering to pick them up for me? Lol
Ha they're in the other direction from me. BUT, I may possibly be picking up something sort of in that direction for work. If I do, I will let you know.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #17
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha they're in the other direction from me. BUT, I may possibly be picking up something sort of in that direction for work. If I do, I will let you know.
Definitely man, keep me posted. If he replies then I may go down monday.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Assuming they fit... dibs!

PM incoming!
who is the vulture now!
Old 12-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #19
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
+1 Rep'd for reminding us what TW is all about.