Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

BHLM specific Mod Day - any interest?

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #41
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Dec 29th maybe? I could see that Saturday being better than the 22nd with Christmas and all. I could not do the weekend of January 5th.
I'm down for the 29th too. I work on the 31st

Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #42
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for the 29th too, to be perfectly honest, I don't want to have to drive that far on New Years Eve, I don't drink either but I don't like being on the road unless i absolutely have to.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #43
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
So, Saturday Dec 29? If so, then tomorrow I'll start another thread with the date in the title.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:40 PM   #44
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
I'm quitting my job soon so i'll be free.

I can help shoot/edit/post a how to video on youtube for other folks who aren't as fortunate as us norcalers.

I can also bring a wok and cook fresh beef chow fun.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #45
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
...so i'll be free.
Dec 29, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
I can help shoot/edit/post a how to video on youtube for other folks who aren't as fortunate as us norcalers.

I can also bring a wok and cook fresh beef chow fun.
win.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #46
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
I should be free the 29th, i'll probably be in LA doing a photoshoot earlier in the week, but I'm pretty sure I'll be back by then.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #47
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Might be interested to watch, help, and learn. From the research I have done, it it not a mod you do in 1 day though.

My skill are non-existant in that area, but do want to figure out that mod to do later
There pretty easy to do, and you can do it in one day, hell i went to a meet a few years ago and we did 5 in 6 hours

Old 12-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #48
05' Silverback Gorilla!
ToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
ToyTaco408's Tacoma Gallery
I too would be interested! I live in San Jose so the day isn't an issue. PM me a link to the thread if this goes thru..

Old 12-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #49
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
So lets make it official. 29th? Steve, update your op What time are we gonna do this? I'll TRY to make myself present.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #50
05' Silverback Gorilla!
ToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
ToyTaco408's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
So lets make it official. 29th? Steve, update your op What time are we gonna do this? I'll TRY to make myself present.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #51
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post6111460

Closed Thread