Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

went and found a Xmas tree today

Old 12-11-2012, 07:40 AM   #21
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
I was up there a few weeks ago at pillsbury just playing around with a few friends and there wasn't any snow. But we didn't go all the way to the top. Just hit a few trails and let off some shells at the back of the runway.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #22
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you know when there's snow up there, because i can see Hull and Snow mountains from my house
Old 12-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #23
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
I'll let you know when there's snow up there, because i can see Hull and Snow mountains from my house
Alright!