As proposed and discussed on this (now closed) thread:
What: Mod day focused on BHLM - the "Black Headlight" Mod.
Where: San Jose - "Dry Creek" area.
Black Headlight Mod is the priority. This is the thing you'll be able to get help and guidance on. Folks may take on other "minor" mods at their discretion, except for:
* NO SUSPENSION INSTALLS
* NO DRAINING/FLUSHING FLUIDS
* NO SEAFOAM/fuel injector cleaner etc: anything that will cause your truck to generate lots of SMOKE or NOISE
I'll supply sodas and water. Folks need to bring food as a potluck. Bring booze if you want to drink and share, but I ask that you drink responsibly and not get soused.
So, sign up on this thread with:
first name, what mod you want to do or help out with, what food you'll bring
Then on the day before the event, I'll PM my address and phone number out to the folks who've signed up.
List of atendees from thread below. If you're not on this list, post up so I can add you to it. I'll PM the address to the names below on Friday evening.
brian (out, can't make it)
CaliAsh (can't make it. family commitments.)
tvbd56 (may be in town)
Rustbucket (if not snowboarding - but with the snow we just got.... ;-)
Alpha Q Up (maybe)
ian408 (will "swing by for a bit")
Plan on bringing
* a can of flat black spray paint
* plenty of 200 grit and 400 grit sandpaper.
* 4 or more "spring clamps" (e.g. http://www.amazon.com/Neiko-4-Piece-...=spring+clamps)