Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

The official who wants to go with me to Tahoe for snowboarding thread!

Old 12-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The official who wants to go with me to Tahoe for snowboarding thread!

I am going to Tahoe for 2 days of snowboarding on the 23rd and the 24th I will most likely be coming back the 25th. I am undecided yet.

Just to confirm, because I got a couple mentioning in the NorCal bs thread, who wants to go with me for a weekend of snowboarding?!??!?!?!?!?!

Any suggestions of dates, resorts... Etc. etc. I am very open but keep it in south lake Tahoe. I normally ride heavenly, but I had an absolute BLAST at Sierra last time I went two seasons ago.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #2
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whoa whoa whoa. I know some of you want to go, and just to exploit this thread I am going to put it in the BS thread hahahaha!
Old 12-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
I'm doing a day trip on Sunday (23rd) to Sierra with a few friends. Which resort are you gonna be going to?
Old 12-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
The Aviator

I'd be down to go to heavenly, or Sierra, or similar. I don't care honestly as long as the powder is great and the ride is nice!
Old 12-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #6
The Aviator

Shit, I was hoping you'd be able to.. I'd like to see that pretty red truck of yours! Lol.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
Shit, I was hoping you'd be able to.. I'd like to see that pretty red truck of yours! Lol.
If you want, shoot me your number and I'll let you know the next time I go up. I usually go to squaw because its free, but I think I get fairly cheap prices at Sierra as well. You could meet up at my place and ride up. I usually do weekdays tho and on short notice.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #8
The Aviator

(925) 457-5614, my name is under my avatar.. Hmm, spur of the moment kinda guy, I am just like that myself.

I am planning on going up again this new year! So about 7 days after too, haha.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
If you want, shoot me your number and I'll let you know the next time I go up. I usually go to squaw because its free, but I think I get fairly cheap prices at Sierra as well. You could meet up at my place and ride up. I usually do weekdays tho and on short notice.
Are you going up Wednesday (19th) at all? I'll be at Sierra more than likely but only until about noon. I'll have to come back and study for my final at 6pm
Old 12-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #10
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Are you going up Wednesday (19th) at all? I'll be at Sierra more than likely but only until about noon. I'll have to come back and study for my final at 6pm
I was... then I realized I'll be out of town. Leaving in the morning for NC, back Wednesday night.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #11
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Booo.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #12
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Id be down since i have a season pass that works in heavenly and kirkwood,gotta love the CO season passes! To bad no one in CO will wanna carpool
Old 12-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #13
The Aviator

Damn dude that is pretty far. You would be okay with coming all the way out to ca/nv from Colorado????
Old 12-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #14
The Aviator

I am getting closer to that date. Come on, I know some people want to go!
Old 12-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #15

I'll check my schedule for next week when I'm at work tomorrow. If I'm not working those days I'll try and ride with you. What's your skill level?

Sierra was amazingggggg today just so you know.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #16
ToyoTaco12 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1-17th INF 5 BDE 2nd ID
ToyoTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be head up to Sierra this Saturday!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:50 PM   #17
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
was just up at Northstar today and the snow was perfect!!!! Talked to a guy that rode heavenly on Tuesday and he said they opened up a bunch of terrain this week. Wish I could go but gotta work.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #18
The Aviator

Really? Give me your number and I'll text you!
Old 12-20-2012, 12:06 AM   #19
The Aviator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I'll check my schedule for next week when I'm at work tomorrow. If I'm not working those days I'll try and ride with you. What's your skill level?

Sierra was amazingggggg today just so you know.
I'm intermediate, can do some little things here and there but I like to stick to all mountain. I like to ride trails as well as open mountain and try and steer clear of tricks and stuff so the park is out for me mostly. I can hang in the highest altitudes and I like to just have some fun!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #20
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Been up to Kirkwood 3 times and the powder is awesome right now and only going to get better throughout this weekend storm! Ill prob be up there this sat or sun!