Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Need Stock wheels ASAP!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Need Stock wheels ASAP!!!

Does anyone have stock wheels I can use for a few hours tomorrow? My brother is picking up a Runner tomorrow and the seller wants way too much for the wheels on it. Or even if one of you guys want to sell your stock wheels and tires he will be needed some so let me know.

We are picking up the Runner tomorrow so i kinda need them ASAP let me know.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
i have a set i can lend but im not sure if ill be home tomorrow. what time tomorrow do you need them?
Old 01-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Were meeting him at 1:00 but your farther away so it wouldn't really be worth it. we were just going to drive it to my house and pull the wheels and bring them back to him.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #5
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Does anyone have stock wheels I can use for a few hours tomorrow? My brother is picking up a Runner tomorrow and the seller wants way too much for the wheels on it. Or even if one of you guys want to sell your stock wheels and tires he will be needed some so let me know.

We are picking up the Runner tomorrow so i kinda need them ASAP let me know.

Shit Jerry, too bad you're so far away I got a set of steelies w/rugged fails on them....sorry dude, I'm useless for ya....
Old 01-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I got a full set in the basement with 285's you can use. But...well...you know where I live.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #7
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
What year 4runner? It might make a difference on what wheels will work.

Just throw your 37's on it...
Old 01-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
shit i wish i was down in the bay right now i have two sets of tires and rims in concord...
Old 01-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #10
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
I have a spare set and I need to stop by the shop. But I'm not sure if I can get down there tomorrow
Old 01-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thanks guys were just going to drive it to the house and pull the wheels but if anyone is selling any let me know and Rob its a 97 runner.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #12
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I might be selling some LX450 wheels in the near future with some BFG's. just depends if I can find a 4th tire and get the wheels I'm looking at. I'm just not sure when that will be. How soon are you trying to get some wheels/tires?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I might be selling some LX450 wheels in the near future with some BFG's. just depends if I can find a 4th tire and get the wheels I'm looking at. I'm just not sure when that will be. How soon are you trying to get some wheels/tires?
SOON! it's going to be sitting in my back yard on jack stands until we find him a set of wheels and tires.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:26 PM   #14
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of stock tires and wheels.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #16
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
SOON! it's going to be sitting in my back yard on jack stands until we find him a set of wheels and tires.
trade you my wheels and tires for yours plus $$$$
Old 01-06-2013, 04:37 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
trade you my wheels and tires for yours plus $$$$
We talked the guy down and bought the wheels and tires.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #18
4runner Troll

Nice, what wheels/tires are they? Got pics of the 4runner?
Old 01-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #19
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My stock wheels and tires will be off my 4Runner tomorrow.