Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

First Mod Day of 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #21
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Slate me for a maybe. I'd like to go, have to clear it with the ops boss. Maybe do a CB install as my mod.
I can bring my swr meter if you want.
I think I'm for sure going, unless some school work comes up.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #22
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
I can bring my swr meter if you want.
I think I'm for sure going, unless some school work comes up.
I think I can get Seth to bring his, but I'd say bring yours anyways, just in case Thanks!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #23
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I think I can get Seth to bring his, but I'd say bring yours anyways, just in case Thanks!
For sure, no problem!
Old 01-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #24
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Im a maybe. Have to see how my schedule plays out.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #26
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Will anyone have a welder? Also I might need some help wiring/installing some Hanma light pods.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #27
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Hmmm, might have to make the trip then. You're including the dually's for free right?

I'll check with the boss lady and confirm.
Yes we agreed on 975 for the bumper right
Old 01-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #28
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Will anyone have a welder? Also I might need some help wiring/installing some Hanma light pods.
I can help you with the lights, i got pretty good with doing mine
Old 01-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #29
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes we agreed on 975 for the bumper right
Damn it was worth a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I can help you with the lights, i got pretty good with doing mine
Sweet I might be picking up a pair to use in the spot for Dually's in Jerry's bumper.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:45 PM   #30
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Just so people know, I am an electrician of sorts. I would be willing to help with electrical stuff in trade for your assistance when needed
Old 01-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #31
Lil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't kow how other people normally do it but the week of the meet 20-25th I will PM everyone coming with the address. I'm in Vacaville so people have an idea to make plans.

Quote:
Just so people know, I am an electrician of sorts. I would be willing to help with electrical stuff in trade for your assistance when needed
Oh good, I could use the help with the wiring for the aux fuse block and led light bar and switch.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #32
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This might come in handy since I just noticed my pass side mirror isn't working (can't even remember the last time I tried moving it). As far as my assistance goes, my specialty skills are lifting slightly heavy things, torquing u-bolts, being told what to do (mainly by my wife), and running really fast (typically away from fights). So if any of those specialties interest you, I'd be happy to trade them for your electrical expertise!
Old 01-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #33
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lolol@mikey.
Maybe walk around offering drinks and snacks?

Hmm i can prob swing by in the afternoon, i dont have any mods that need to be done but im always down to help since ill prob learn something new.

Aghhh i wish i had already started shopping for a new sound system cause im sure yall can help, im audio retarded.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #34
LensCap

I just remembered, I want to install some channel into the bedsides of my truck like the 2nd gens have. This might require removing the camper shell, though, which will require a few people because it's heavy (look at it in my avatar/sig pics...except for the windows, it's all galvanized steel...hence the sag in my springs ), so I'll definitely need people's help if I decide to remove the shell.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #36
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
nice! are those the trailer/AP ones?
Old 01-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #37
Lil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
no the Glassworks 4" ones. Im starting install right now! just need to figure out how to get some of these damn clips off without destroying to much of it all.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #38
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
This would be perfect to get some leds in my guages...
Old 01-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #39
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! The 26th wish I could make it I'd like too but I have inventory at my work. Guess next time;

Brett
Old 01-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #40
v1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to all
v1ndictiv3's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all,

I'm down to help wherever I can and learn some new things. Count me as a maybe?

Products Discussed in this Thread