Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

First Mod Day of 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2013, 10:06 PM   #41
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Well this would have been way more then just 1 mod day so I got a jump start on my mods. electrical started rolling in today already too but the rest is still on its way so I will have something to do for the main event.

Driver side is more or less done... a couple more bolt holes to drill but ran into a slight issue I will wait to address.

And that's just the start of what I can do so get ready for this mod day!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #42
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #43
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make this one, hopefully to do my BHLM
Old 01-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #45
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it. I may do my headlight swap. ( just switching from projectors to regular )
Old 01-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #46
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
I hope to have everything to install an auxiliary fuse block by then so if someone has some electrical stuff to help out that would be cool.
Hey much did all the auxiliary fuse box stuff cost if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to install one, and if its not to expensive it would be good to install it with everyone there!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #47
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
Hey much did all the auxiliary fuse box stuff cost if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to install one, and if its not to expensive it would be good to install it with everyone there!
From West Marine.

Blue Sea Fuseblock$39+
Blue Sea Circuit Breaker$87+
Old 01-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #49
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
So where is this gonna be and what kinda tools will we have?
Somewhere in fairfield is all i know
Old 01-13-2013, 12:05 AM   #51
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
I thought it was Vacaville?
my bad, he does say 'around vacaville' i know he lives in fairfield
Old 01-13-2013, 02:18 AM   #52
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Gaaaahhhh...
So It will be probably another 30-40 for thicker wires, nuts, bolts, lexan, etc.

ok.. will contemplate this tomorrow... and consult my bank account.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:51 AM   #53

Well I found the fuse block and breaker on amazon for cheaper than any of the other websites I saw... and perhaps its my delirious-ness right now but I said screw it and ordered them!
Everything else I should be able to get at a hardware store
Old 01-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #54
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it is in Vacaville. I updated the original post with tools I have available and what people are doing, so if anyone has tools they can bring to make any of the other projects easier by all means please feel free to bring them.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #55
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bring all my tools, but I only have some hand tools (sockets, pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.) and I have a pair of 4-ton jack stands that I'll bring.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #57
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down to hangout
Old 01-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #58
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a maybe, no mods that I can think of but I might just come to hang out.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #60

I think I would like to do the Inverter anytime mod and in cab outlet while I'm there as well.

If anyone has any electrical supplies (extra wire, connectors, shrink tubing, other crap)
and they could bring it that would be great! If we use any I will gladly give you money for the supplies and what not. I just don't really know/ have a use or room as a college kid for a ton of electrical stuff. Major stuff like the outlet I'll pick up before hand though.

As well, I was in the retrofit source gb, so I may have my D2S kit in by then.. Don't know if that is a project we could finish in time though...

Products Discussed in this Thread