Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

First Mod Day of 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
First Mod Day of 2013

Just feeling around seeing if anyone would be interested in a mod day sometime this month. I just ordered a LED light bar for my behind the grill mount I ordered from B.A.M.F. over the holidays and thought it would be a good time to install a fuse block at the same time. If you'd be down for a mod day sometime this month around the Vacaville area let me know and I can start getting something going.

Just to through a date out there maybe the January 26th

EDIT:
Location Vacaville, will PM directions week of the 26th

Time: 10am to when ever the last person leaves

Tools: I have a good selection of basic hand tools: sockets, screw drivers, wrenches, pry bars, pliers, dead blow hammer, sledge hammer, Floor jack, jack stands, Drill, Impact wrench, angle grinder, jig saw (bring blades for the material you plan to cut. takes U-Shank jig saw blades). If you have something that you need or something that would make someone elses project easier and it can be fit into your truck please feel free to bring it.

Yes:
92shawman- Bed rails
acdronin- BHLM
logcabinwc- Aux fuse block/ something eletrical
Lil'taco- LED light bar, Aux fuse block
Alpha Q Up
jdcm12- LED Gauge swap?
Toyotaco12- 6 pack
Ryan DCFS
07trd4x4

Maybe:
DangerTaco
t4r4life- top out spacer, stainless brake lines, maybe wheel cylinder
sytfu510
tvbd56
cameronlane
jluu44- PIAA Fog lights
ortlie09
ian408
ffdawson- Needs welder for doing something

QUITTERS
Brian
v1ndictiv3
MikeyTG (kinda has a good excuse)
SCRunner12
4RunnerSeth
MJonAgs32
Old 01-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
26th of January?
Old 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I need to install my FJ T-case
Old 01-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I should be down for the 26th. Is it at your place? Do you got tools?
Old 01-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #5
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it.
Im going up to Sac that day so on the way back maybe.

What time?
Old 01-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #6
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes 26th of January starting at 10am going till we can't see anything (I have work lights so that could be late), I have a very good selection of hand tools and I just got a good drill and impact drill, miscellaneous auto body things, wrenches, Sockets, pliers, hammers, floor jack, stands etc. Obviously bring over anything else you can and need

I don't have any problem having a few people over, I would just have to make sure my roommates park out in the street.

I hope to have everything to install an auxiliary fuse block by then so if someone has some electrical stuff to help out that would be cool.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Tell your roommates to get lost, we're takin over the this town:

http://youtu.be/E_WZkCgeXWk
Old 01-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know how to do the BHLM?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #9
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Im a maybe.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #10
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I may be able to make it, but Fairfield is a bit up there. Maybe if Jerry is ready to let go of his bumper I'd be more inclined...
Old 01-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be running a 10k marathon that morning but took the whole day off. So I may make it by.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Anyone know how to do the BHLM?
Chris, just hit me up sometime man.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #13
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
I'd want to get a fuse block done, but then I'd need to buy everything. Haha, and my truck isn't in great shape yet.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #14
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have anything to work on my truck at the moment (Though I'm sure I could find something ) But I might be down just to show up, lend a hand, and hang out!
Old 01-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #15
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe
Old 01-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #16
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm not working I'd be down to go, I don't have anything to do to my truck... yet
Old 01-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #17
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I can help you guys with the fuse boxes. Here's mine

Old 01-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #18
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I may be able to make it, but Fairfield is a bit up there. Maybe if Jerry is ready to let go of his bumper I'd be more inclined...
I'll pull it off i still have my stock one so i can run that for a few weeks
Old 01-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #19
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'll pull it off i still have my stock one so i can run that for a few weeks
Hmmm, might have to make the trip then. You're including the dually's for free right?

I'll check with the boss lady and confirm.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #20
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Slate me for a maybe. I'd like to go, have to clear it with the ops boss. Maybe do a CB install as my mod.

Products Discussed in this Thread