Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Help me out fellow car gurus

Old 01-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Help me out fellow car gurus

This guy broke into one of my vineyards on sunday night, I can't get a number plate, but maybe somebody can tell me what the model of the car is. I won't tell you what i'm thinking, until I get some suggestions.
I have videos, if anybody wants to see them.

Edit, I should have noted this has been an on going problem in our agricultural based community in Lake County, I and a lot of other farmers are working with the sheriff dept to put a stop to the thefts and vandalism. Their favorite targets are batterys out of tractors, and any steel that they can carry.

Thanks

Old 01-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #4
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
It's not a convertible, I can see that in the videos.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #5
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
reminds me of my ex's old buick, regal i think?

maybe a dodge intrepid
Old 01-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012tacolover View Post
That's what I was thinking as well.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #7
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
The first thing I see is Chevy Malibu classic, 2000-2005. Can you post video, or upload to you tube?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:14 AM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
More views would help.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #10
obscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud of
obscurotron's Tacoma Gallery
Need any turkeys or pigs removed from your vineyard (other than the turkey in the car, that is). I can always set up in my blind and nab the mofo in exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
This guy broke into one of my vineyards on sunday night, I can't get a number plate, but maybe somebody can tell me what the model of the car is. I won't tell you what i'm thinking, until I get some suggestions.
I have videos, if anybody wants to see them.

Thanks

Old 01-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
Will upload video when I get to my office
Old 01-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #13
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
First thing I thought of was a Chrysler Sebring Coupe or Convertible as well.

Can I ask what they did at the vineyard?

It seems like a strange place to break into... I can't imagine a lot of small valuables or cash are there; equipment and tools are certainly expensive, but a car of that size couldn't fit anything large in it.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:42 PM   #14
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Can you tell if its two or four doors... would help narrow it down. here is a Sebring.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #15
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Monte Carlo?
Old 01-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #16
first vid, I just got home and viewed the videos on a bigger screen, I may have been wrong, it maybe a convertible, what do you guys think. I definatly agree with the Chrysler Sebring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Z31...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnaN4...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #17
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
I vote for sebring as well.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #18
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely a Sebring of some variant. I lean towards convertible from what we can see in the video.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:56 PM   #19
speeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Andres
speeddemon2588's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely a mid 2000s sebring. If you know any computer imaging experts they might be able to pull license plate numbers.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddemon2588 View Post
Definitely a mid 2000s sebring. If you know any computer imaging experts they might be able to pull license plate numbers.
Thats what i'm thinking too, maybe somebody here can help or direct me to the right forum