Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Need Advice - Socal possibly moving to Norcal (Job Offer)

Old 01-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #22
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
I vote to live in Davis. Great town (I'm currently a student at UCD). Grew up in So Cal (La Habra and Whittier). At the risk of I like northern california better
If you have any specific questions about Davis feel free to shoot me a PM.

LOOOOTSS of stuff to do around here. Tahoe is close, the bay is close, Yosemite is easy enough, wheeling is plentiful, better seasons, etc etc.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #23
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
I vote to live in Davis. Great town (I'm currently a student at UCD). Grew up in So Cal (La Habra and Whittier). At the risk of I like northern california better
If you have any specific questions about Davis feel free to shoot me a PM.

LOOOOTSS of stuff to do around here. Tahoe is close, the bay is close, Yosemite is easy enough, wheeling is plentiful, better seasons, etc etc.
Awesome. Nice to have a socal'ers opinion. Do you live on campus or off? Is it pricey in Davis? Any idea of apartment costs? What's the lifestyle there? I know it's not a big town.