Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Jan 27th Hollister aftermath!

Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Jan 27th Hollister aftermath!

I had a lot of fun. Def the hardest I've pushed the 4Runner Offroad and had a good few pucker factor moments! Came out unscathed except a few dinged up skid plates.

One member did suffer some good carnage and ill let the pics speak for themselves. I've got some video to edit and upload. Should see it in a few days.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Fun times. Cant wait to see pics.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Oh noes!! Who had carnage??
Old 01-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #5
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Oh noes!! Who had carnage??
White Doublecab Longbed Sport. Think he made it home in front wheel drive!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #6
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So nobody got hurt physically. Good.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #7
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Was def fun

Whats his face with the silver ext cab def sketched me out when he got stuck, sideways tacoma
Old 01-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #8
The TW 1%
Nope, no TW member was hurt. All in all it was an awesome day!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #9
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Good times, lets see the pics!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerTaco View Post
Was def fun

Whats his face with the silver ext cab def sketched me out when he got stuck, sideways tacoma
Whatchu mean?
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Nope, no TW member was hurt. All in all it was an awesome day!

That's always good news!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are teasing . I keep thinking pics are getting posted .
Old 01-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Whatchu mean?
He coulda rolled his truck
Old 01-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #14
The TW 1%
I can't wait for the pics of the predicament I had myself in. Seriously thought I was going to destroy my drivers side read quarter panel and tail light.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:57 PM   #15
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Please lock this thread until someone pms you with actual pictures to post.

-NorCal section
Old 01-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #16
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
What an awesome day! Great to sit at the top of a hill, eat lunch and enjoy the spectacular views!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #17
Quote:
I can't wait for the pics of the predicament I had myself in. Seriously thought I was going to destroy my drivers side read quarter panel and tail light.
I have a pic of you stuck lol

@cody
Id upload some but im back to using my old phone and the apps arent working.
Need to update its software.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #18
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerTaco View Post
I have a pic of you stuck lol

@cody
Id upload some but im back to using my old phone and the apps arent working.
Need to update its software.
I wasn't stuck! I couldn't go anymore forward but i was able to back down on my own. Being stuck implies you need mechanical assistance your otherwise mechanical ability can't work to unstick yourself!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #19
The TW 1%
Old 01-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #20
Quote:
I wasn't stuck! I couldn't go anymore forward but i was able to back down on my own. Being stuck implies you need mechanical assistance your otherwise mechanical ability can't work to unstick yourself!

Iono man, that rock got you good