Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

4RS Mod Day #6 Roseville, CA April 13th

Old 02-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #21
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter319 View Post
I'm located in Davis, CA. About 40 minutes southwest of you.
Haha, no way! Me, too. What do you drive? I'll keep a look out.

You can see my truck in my sig vvv
Old 02-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #22
adower is on a distinguished road
adower's Tacoma Gallery
Can you put me down. I have brake lines and a budbuilt belly pan/skidplate to out on. Will def need help with the lines. More than happy to help with anyone else stuff or be a parts runner.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #23
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by adower View Post
Can you put me down. I have brake lines and a budbuilt belly pan/skidplate to out on. Will def need help with the lines. More than happy to help with anyone else stuff or be a parts runner.
I have a good brake bleeder and flare nut wrenches so lines are pretty simple. Make sure you bring a big bottle of brake fluid.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:20 AM   #24
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
seth..WTF?

last time i checked, you had a FJ. what happened? it's gone?

and you sold the press?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #25
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
seth..WTF?

last time i checked, you had a FJ. what happened? it's gone?

and you sold the press?
Dude.. where have you been? the FJ went away a year ago. Had to go with something more baby friendly. I sold the spring compressor because i was kinda tired of doing so many lifts.. Ill still do them.. just not as many as I was doing before. Really was tired of doing free lifts for people who showed up on the forums, got a free lift install and then never heard from again.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #26
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
Dude.. where have you been? the FJ went away a year ago. Had to go with something more baby friendly. I sold the spring compressor because i was kinda tired of doing so many lifts.. Ill still do them.. just not as many as I was doing before. Really was tired of doing free lifts for people who showed up on the forums, got a free lift install and then never heard from again.
wow. a lot has changed with you. congratulations with the kid..this is the biggest of the news. well done!

the last portion of your response..yea, that would get old. quick.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #27
wow. just thinking about it. i bet i have done 5 lifts in your garage. you've probably done 30 or so. yikes. that's like 90" of lift!! hahahha.

see you in april bud. i will have no mods to do that day..
Old 02-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #28
Dexter319 is on a distinguished road
Dexter319's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
Haha, no way! Me, too. What do you drive? I'll keep a look out.

You can see my truck in my sig vvv
I drive a 2012 DCSB Sport Prerunner in white. Here is a picture from when I was back home in socal and gave it a nice wash and wax. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer and hopefully head out to Lake Berryessa, heard there is some mild off-road trails there that are do able for stock 2wd trucks.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #29
adower is on a distinguished road
adower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a good brake bleeder and flare nut wrenches so lines are pretty simple. Make sure you bring a big bottle of brake fluid.
How big are we talking?

I've read 32 oz dot 3 or 4. Correct?
Old 02-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #30
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter319 View Post
I drive a 2012 DCSB Sport Prerunner in white. Here is a picture from when I was back home in socal and gave it a nice wash and wax. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer and hopefully head out to Lake Berryessa, heard there is some mild off-road trails there that are do able for stock 2wd trucks.

Nice, I'll keep an eye out. Though if you're anything like me, you probably don't drive much because it's Davis... 90% of my weekly transport is bike

That's funny, so you're name is Kevin, you live in Davis for school, and home is so cal...me, too!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #31
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
^^^
Its like a love connection...
Old 02-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #32
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adower View Post
How big are we talking?

I've read 32 oz dot 3 or 4. Correct?

I like to overdo it a little on the brake bleeding just to make sure. So, yeah .. get the 32 oz.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #33
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be bringing brake fluid too so we are good on that.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #34
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BTW seth what are we doing on food?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #35
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
BTW seth what are we doing on food?
Youre bringing eggrolls.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #36

Quote:
Youre bringing eggrolls.
This racist motherfucker right here
Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #37
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

lol
Old 02-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #38
Navy:
Quote:

Ha ha.. had nothing to do with your race... has to do with you live in the bay area... No king eggroll here..
Old 02-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #39

Quote:
Ha ha.. had nothing to do with your race... has to do with you live in the bay area... No king eggroll here..
Im not driving all the way to SJ just for egg rolls
Old 02-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #40
Navy:
Quote:
Im not driving all the way to SJ just for egg rolls
oman ...