Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

4RS Mod Day #6 Roseville, CA April 13th

Old 02-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #41
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Im not driving all the way to SJ just for egg rolls
Said no one on TW ever.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #42
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a maybe. I only say maybe because this is 2 months out.

I have quite a bit of stuff to do, but I kinda hope to not have it all still sitting in my garage for 2 more months I'm pretty sure I will have something left to do by then though.

I currently do have a full lift to do (front coilover/UCA, rear shock/leafs) that I am currently debating if I want to just wait and have some help with it or try to do it myself. At a minimum I would have some lights/electrical and probably new break lines to do.

Will have a more definate answer around the 1 month out time frame.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #43
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it unless something comes up. Just ordered a Bruteforce Hybrid front so that may be my mod. If it isn't done by then, I'm sure I can figure out something else to do.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #44
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #46
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
I might make it, but right now I'm thinking it's unlikely. I'm flying to Australia on the 19th for 6 weeks, so I'll probably be at home in SoCal preparing.
Yeah, definitely not going to make it . I'll be in socal
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #47
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Seth, do you think you could help me out with my cluster during mod day? I wanna change the color of it.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #48
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylansBase View Post
Hey Seth, do you think you could help me out with my cluster during mod day? I wanna change the color of it.
I do these at my office. Would prefer to do it another day.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #49
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Oh okay. No worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
I do these at my office. Would prefer to do it another day.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #50
dsignrguy is on a distinguished road
dsignrguy's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so you prolly gonna say "you one out your g@ddamn mind crazy ass whiteboy" but this works. try it on one of those spare springs you got laying around seth.......Industrial(heavy) zip ties as spring compressors. use 4 per spring(12-3-6-9 o'clock pattern), skip the top and bottom coils. put them on before removal and cut them after they're on the new shock. Ive done this on a few vehicles, including a very heavy spring on a 300e. works like a charm.

on another note, do you still do the gauge LED mod?
Old 02-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #51
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsignrguy View Post
Ok, so you prolly gonna say "you one out your g@ddamn mind crazy ass whiteboy" but this works. try it on one of those spare springs you got laying around seth.......Industrial(heavy) zip ties as spring compressors. use 4 per spring(12-3-6-9 o'clock pattern), skip the top and bottom coils. put them on before removal and cut them after they're on the new shock. Ive done this on a few vehicles, including a very heavy spring on a 300e. works like a charm.

on another note, do you still do the gauge LED mod?
i did mine with ratchet straps
Old 03-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #52
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Changing my maybe to a yes. I do have a full suspension to do (front coils are already together) if it is possible to take that other suspension spot.

If not, I have a bunch of other smaller mods to do and would like to help other and just learn some stuff.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #53
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
i may stop by. just to say high to everyone and introduce myself. i been wanting a 3 inch lift but no money right now. haha. maybe someone can help me with the blinker relocator mod..im too stupid to figure it out! lol

oh, and that will be on my b-day :-)
Old 03-27-2013, 07:04 PM   #54
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
I'm up at Beale but I'll come down. I don't have any funds for mods yet but I'd love to help and learn. Count me in.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:08 AM   #55
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
I'm up at Beale but I'll come down. I don't have any funds for mods yet but I'd love to help and learn. Count me in.
Updated. Only a couple more weeks.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #56
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
damn, hollister run is this day
Old 03-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #57
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
I know this is a little off topic but are we bringing food? I just don't want to bring something that someone else is already bringing.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #58
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
I know this is a little off topic but are we bringing food? I just don't want to bring something that someone else is already bringing.
We will figure out food soon. What does everyone want to do for food? do we want to BBQ? I just got a new weber..
Old 03-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #60
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Put me down as a maybe.
Added