Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

4RS Mod Day #6 Roseville, CA April 13th

Old 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #101
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
factory base mdoel ones, not even the fancy yellow/blue TRD ones either.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #102
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha I see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
factory base mdoel ones, not even the fancy yellow/blue TRD ones either.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #103
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Address sent.. if i missed anyone, PM me.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:57 AM   #104
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
hey seth you still got air compressor and impact?
Old 04-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #105
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
hey seth you still got air compressor and impact?
Yeah, the only thing i got rid of was my spring compressor.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #106
Dexter319 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Dexter319's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be taking the shocks off my TRD sport and replacing them with Bilstein 5100's. If your interested in the TRD shocks let me know, did you only need the rear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylansBase View Post
Rear shocks? Kind?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #107
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
I can take both of your hands man! How much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter319 View Post
I'll be taking the shocks off my TRD sport and replacing them with Bilstein 5100's. If your interested in the TRD shocks let me know, did you only need the rear?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #108
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it will be a fun time! I would have been down but Roseville is a drive for me. Can't wait to see some pics posted.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 04-13-2013, 10:20 AM   #110
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Someone best be taking pics!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #111
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Someone best be taking pics!
I was just thinking the same thing!

Brett
Old 04-13-2013, 05:29 PM   #112
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think many pictures were being taken... oops?
Old 04-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #114
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
I don't think many pictures were being taken... oops?
That means you guys were probably busting out mods the whole time
Old 04-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #115
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Nice meeting everyone today.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #117
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
It was a fun day! Thanks for holding yet another successful mod day. Next time we'll bring a bone for that damn stray dog.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #118
Navy:
Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped out. We really had a great group. Everyone helping everyone out. Another successful mod day. I'm beat, sun burnt, and have beat up hands. Always a good sign for me.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #119
Navy:
We even had a guy show up and help out from ukiah. I think it was a record for lost traveled for a mod day. He didn't even know for sure we were gig to get to his lift. Very cool.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #120
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Hey I had a great time meeting everyone and seeing all of the different tacos. Thanks for the help everyone!