Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

4RS Mod Day #6 Roseville, CA April 13th

Old 04-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #141
pontastic1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pon
pontastic1's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the truck
Attached Thumbnails
4RS Mod Day #6 Roseville, CA April 13th-image.jpg  
Old 04-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #142
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
The big cut on my hand is infected
Old 04-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #143
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontastic1 View Post
Here's the truck
Sick!!
Old 04-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #144
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Damn disease infested tacomas.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #145
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Thanks to Ridendirtywhips I was able to take my cj out for a spin.��

Here is a vid
http://youtu.be/vGAYFJW7-jc
Looking good buddy, let me know if u want that radio I told you. You can have it if you want.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #146
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
Damn disease infested tacomas.
Sorry man
Old 04-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #147
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doh, that blows. Hope it heals up soon.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #148
Dexter319 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Dexter319's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry to hear that, hope your hand heals up quickly. Throw some neosporin on it.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #149
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter319 View Post
Sorry to hear that, hope your hand heals up quickly. Throw some neosporin on it.
Yeah, ill be fine. They gave me antibiotics.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:20 AM   #150
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks to Ridendirtywhips I was able to take my cj out for a spin.��

Here is a vid
http://youtu.be/vGAYFJW7-jc
IT'S ALIVE!!!
Old 04-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #151
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Sick!!
Thanks man
Old 04-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #152
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Or he could drive down the street

I can make everything completely water proof Just lemme know. I just upgraded my man card (grill), bring some brewskis and lets do it
Go buy your projectors and we could do a BHLM/Projector day
Old 04-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #153
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Go buy your projectors and we could do a BHLM/Projector day

I was thinking of doing a No Lift mod day in the next couple months. That way we can concentrate on getting all the other stuff done.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #154

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was thinking of doing a No Lift mod day in the next couple months. That way we can concentrate on getting all the other stuff done.
That would be cool. I'll probably still have some minor stuff to do.

I need to tackle the bumper/winch soon. That is the last of my large projects still sitting in my garage.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:58 PM   #155
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
does it hurt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridendirtywhips View Post
Looking good buddy, let me know if u want that radio I told you. You can have it if you want.
Ill have to take you up on that offer. Ill pm you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
IT'S ALIVE!!!
I know right! Now I can at least play with you guys without having to get pulled.lol
Old 04-16-2013, 11:59 PM   #156
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I know right! Now I can at least play with you guys without having to get pulled.lol
if that little dana axle doesn't snap lol
Old 04-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #157
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
if that little dana axle doesn't snap lol
I hope it gets me through this summer and then ill upgrade to something better. for now it will have to do.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #158
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would definitely be down for this. I wanted to make to this past mod day but couldn't get off work. I have some mods that are just sitting in the garage waiting to go on the truck.