Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal FS: longun soft cases, viair 400 compressor

Old 02-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
NorCal FS: longun soft cases, viair 400 compressor

For local pickup only at this time. If they don't move locally, I'll put them for sale in the TW marketplace with a new price that includes shipping in the lower 48.

3 soft long gun cases: $75 for all three (don't really want the hassle of three separate meetings to get twenty five bucks a pop for 'em.)

Viair 400 compressor $100. The air pressure gauge on the hose reads pure fiction, but aside from that - it works just great.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
How well does that 400 work?
Old 02-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
I'm happy with the 400's performance. I don't recall the exact timing per tire, but I'd air up all four of my 285/70R17 tires from around 12-14 psi to around 32 psi without it shutting down due to overheating.

I don't really think my ARB HO compressor is probably any faster per tire - but since it's permanently mounted it's more convenient.