Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hills President's Day weekend feeler

Old 02-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister Hills President's Day weekend feeler

Anyone headed out to Hollister Hills SVRA for the long weekend? Probably going to go Sunday for the last half of the day, just wondering there's gonna be anyone out there and if they want to run some trails. Never been there, it'd be cool to have someone who knows their way around and to pull me out if/when I get stuck

Confirmed
IronCladTRD (Last half of the day)
drtydru (around noon)

Maybe
TheeMikeB (if everyone else is going)
bjmoose
SCRunner12
sytfu510
audi0phile
mattgecko
Old 02-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #3
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down. What time do you mean when you say " the last half of the day "
Old 02-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm
Old 02-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #5
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
I'll probably make it out there around 1. I've got something going on in Monterey that morning, not totally sure what time I can get away. Doesn't mean you couldn't get there earlier though.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #6
audi0phile is on a distinguished road
Name: Karl
audi0phile's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting proposal sir. Will look into it.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #7
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe if I can get out of work.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #8
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I don't think I have anything going on that day.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #9
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
hmmmm
x2
Old 02-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #10
kalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant future
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
damnitttttt. i'm shooting an engagement on sunday.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #11
Consistently Irregular
Ok, I'm going to start a list. Any suggestions for a CB channel?
Old 02-13-2013, 05:56 AM   #12
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
I might go on Saturday. I'm going diving in Monterey on Sunday.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #13
TheeMikeB is on a distinguished road

Marines: SigInt 3 Mar Div 1st SSCT
TheeMikeB's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to head down there on Sat.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #14
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Add me as a maybe. I'm expecting a new bumper on a palette and as soon as it gets here all my "discretionary truck time" will go to painting it and mounting it.

But I'm starting to guess it won't be here by this weekend.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #15
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeMikeB View Post
I was going to head down there on Sat.
Go Sunday. It's been forever since we wheeled there last. I had my 2nd gen and you were stock.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #16
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, nope. My new high clearance bumper's waiting for me down at Fastenal.

So I'll be furiously cleaning, priming, painting on Sunday.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:13 AM   #17
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Im planing on going up sunday. Ill be there around 12. I dont have a cb
Old 02-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #18
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Eh, nope. My new high clearance bumper's waiting for me down at Fastenal.

So I'll be furiously cleaning, priming, painting on Sunday.
Nice what bumper did you get Steve?

I'd love to go to hollister again but ill be in SoCal this weekend.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #19
TheeMikeB is on a distinguished road

Marines: SigInt 3 Mar Div 1st SSCT
TheeMikeB's Tacoma Gallery
If everyone is going Sunday I can try. I wanted to bring my daughter since Abe keeps asking me " Why are you always working on your truck." I just need to rearrange family stuff with the wife and newborn if I can. Is there an official meet time?
Old 02-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #20
4runner Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeMikeB View Post
If everyone is going Sunday I can try. I wanted to bring my daughter since Abe keeps asking me " Why are you always working on your truck." I just need to rearrange family stuff with the wife and newborn if I can. Is there an official meet time?
I can go Saturday if that makes it easier. I have to leave around 2 anyways, so I wouldn't really see IronClad anyways.

Edit: I might not be able to make it Saturday. Have to check on that.