Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Chris 4X4 (with Julie), coming to Norcal, let's have a meet and greet! March 8th

Old 02-19-2013, 11:14 PM   #21
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for now, Work schedule could change though...
Old 02-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #23
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Wassup monkey?
Old 02-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #24
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
im there
Waht are you gonna swim?
Old 02-20-2013, 03:30 AM   #25
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
im there

Lulz!
Old 02-20-2013, 03:30 AM   #26
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Bring Jasmine!! If you guys are coming, I'll give up a work day. I have to wake up at 130am that night to go to work. So it would be a no sleep day for me. Again.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:38 AM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it...
Old 02-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #28
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #29
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
welp, I'm not going to be able to make it. I'll be working pretty late that evening down in Sac.

Kinda bummed
Old 02-20-2013, 08:36 AM   #30
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Will he be signing mudflaps?

I am trying to create a market for my recently aquired set of signed (possibly forged) genuine flaps off Chris' truck!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:49 AM   #31
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok bud, I'll put you down as a maybe
Old 02-20-2013, 09:18 AM   #32
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I just realized this is Friday and not Saturday. Going to be hard for me to make it down there from sac when I get off at 5.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:22 AM   #33
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
nice!!!

Chris, you on vacation?

i am a definate maybe. march 8th penciled in.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #34
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
I just realized this is Friday and not Saturday. Going to be hard for me to make it down there from sac when I get off at 5.
Ouch, that two hours in the saddle with good traffic. Yeah Friday nite is the best time from Chris and Julie.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #35
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
welp, I'm not going to be able to make it. I'll be working pretty late that evening down in Sac.

Kinda bummed
I'll be back up there at another time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Will he be signing mudflaps?

I am trying to create a market for my recently aquired set of signed (possibly forged) genuine flaps off Chris' truck!
LOL!......hey...WAIT A MIN!!! I DODNT SIGHN THOSE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
I'll be making another vist in the furture
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
nice!!!

Chris, you on vacation?

i am a definate maybe. march 8th penciled in.
Not really a "Vaccation" so to speak. More of a spontainious thing from Julie....It kinda went like this (Julie4x4) "Hey....I want to go to San Fran and see some things. Do you want to go with me?" (Me) "Ok..."
Old 02-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #36
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
cool!!

let us know if you and J4x4 need some restaurant recommendations. or anything.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #37
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
enjoy the drive 4x4's........The Ocean will be a nice change.

Just dont forget your JACKET this time
Old 02-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #38
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post

Yeah I told him about SF weather, it's a bit of a shock to an AZ guy
Old 02-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
cool!!

let us know if you and J4x4 need some restaurant recommendations. or anything.
Will do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post

LMAO!!! NO SHIT!!!!

We're flying out this time, as Julie and I only have a few days to spend up there, and she wants to do the whole Turrist thing........dear God help me....
Old 02-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Yeah I told him about SF weather, it's a bit of a shock to an AZ guy
Yeah....Not to mention Brock is an Ice man!!