Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Chris 4X4 (with Julie), coming to Norcal, let's have a meet and greet! March 8th

Old 03-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #561
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
what An overwhelming turn out! it was great meeting everybody! And thank you Chris for introducing us to the local CHP!
We leave nothing out around here
Old 03-09-2013, 12:29 AM   #562
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Awesome to meet everyone tonight especially the new folks, thank you for comin out, it was a great time had by all (well except the damn speeding ticket), but hey it was fun
Old 03-09-2013, 12:43 AM   #563
ko1featherweigh is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
ko1featherweigh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Awesome to meet everyone tonight especially the new folks, thank you for comin out, it was a great time had by all (well except the damn speeding ticket), but hey it was fun
Thanks for the invite!
It was great meeting everyone and seeing all the trucks!
Old 03-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #564
Banned
Chris 4x4 is takin the pic and that's Rob goofin off behind the cop

Old 03-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #565
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ko1featherweigh View Post
Thanks for the invite!
It was great meeting everyone and seeing all the trucks!
You're welcome
Old 03-09-2013, 01:50 AM   #566
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
I got there about 4pm and people kept filing in one at a time, met some new faces then by the time 530 rolled around I had some unexpected family shit to take care of, I'm sure somebody was able to take my parking spot! Next time I won't tell my family I'm in town then I'll be able to stay the whole time.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #567
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I got there about 4pm and people kept filing in one at a time, met some new faces then by the time 530 rolled around I had some unexpected family shit to take care of, I'm sure somebody was able to take my parking spot! Next time I won't tell my family I'm in town then I'll be able to stay the whole time.

So THAT's where you went...

But yeah I took your spot.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:41 AM   #568
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Chris 4x4 is takin the pic and that's Rob goofin off behind the cop

Okay so why did they make everyone get out of the truck? Where about was this?
Old 03-09-2013, 06:45 AM   #569

Had a great time! It was great to finally meet Chris 2x4 in person and Julie is awesome!!

Thanks for the Birthday Pie, Maxi, that was a really nice surprise! And Eric made me a camo parachord bracelet.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:45 AM   #570
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I didn't make it out this time. I have a good excuse tho-I was getting my birthday drink on
Old 03-09-2013, 06:57 AM   #571
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They must have been using new hippy-detection technology tonite
FTFY. I wish I could have come. Sounds like it was a blast.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:58 AM   #572
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
FTFY. I wish I could have come. Sounds like it was a blast.
Way to go Dick
Old 03-09-2013, 07:58 AM   #573
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
So THAT's where you went...

But yeah I took your spot.
So did you really pull your station wagon into the middle of all the tacomas??
Old 03-09-2013, 08:04 AM   #574
Banned
Quote:
Okay so why did they make everyone get out of the truck? Where about was this?
No, Chris offered the cop $20 if he would draw his gun on me and let Chris take a pic, Chris and Rob both got out to goof off.

This was up the Dublin grade on 580
Old 03-09-2013, 08:08 AM   #575
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, Chris offered the cop $20 if he would draw his gun on me and let Chris take a pic, Chris and Rob both got out to goof off.

This was up the Dublin grade on 580
Hadn't opened the jäger yet? Lol
Old 03-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #576
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Hadn't opened the jäger yet? Lol
No we hadn't The cops asks me if i had been drinking, i said i don't drink, then he asks if anyone else had been drinking and Rob goes "Oh hell yeah BUAHAHAHA!"
Old 03-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #577
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
dood, who was the one with the bottle of beer in their pocket?
Old 03-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #578

LOL!!

So did he take the twenty? Because I know he didn't pull the gun out.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:25 AM   #579
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
dood, who was the one with the bottle of beer in their pocket?
Us?
Old 03-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #580
Banned
Quote:
LOL!!

So did he take the twenty? Because I know he didn't pull the gun out.
He smiled and declined, at first Chris asks if he can get out of the truck to take a pic, the cop looks at him funny till Chris explains that he has to put the pic up on TW, the said no initially but towards the end the cop said chris could get out and that's when they both got out and started goofing off.