Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Chris 4X4 (with Julie), coming to Norcal, let's have a meet and greet! March 8th

Old 02-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #41
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
The Bay Area contains the most bipolar weather in the world.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #42
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Will do!

LMAO!!! NO SHIT!!!!

We're flying out this time, as Julie and I only have a few days to spend up there, and she wants to do the whole Turrist thing........dear God help me....
You're a good hubby bro, way to keep the mrs. happy
Old 02-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
great......thats where we're gonna be.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #44
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah....Not to mention Brock is an Ice man!!
Ive got insulation, thats all.

Enjoy the flight!

Im off for food
Old 02-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #45
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
You're a good hubby bro, way to keep the mrs. happy
Being as I have given her about 1431 reasons to divorce me, and she hasnt.....its the least I can do....
Old 02-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #46
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
great......thats where we're gonna be.
Don't worry its great, one second its pouring then the next its sunny AF while still maintaining its cold air. You'll enjoy it

P.S. I heard spiders LOVE this weather.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Ive got insulation, thats all.

Enjoy the flight!

Im off for food
bullshit. 65* in a house is UN NATURAL!!! Enjoy your Lunch/Dinner/breakfast!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #48

Quote:
Don't worry its great, one second its pouring then the next its sunny AF while still maintaining its cold air. You'll enjoy it
....I need heat. Im gonna be the only fucker up there with a polar jacket......
Old 02-20-2013, 10:28 AM   #49
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
tru dat, certain times of the year the Central valley heat will come west into the valleys east of the east bay hills, to the west of those hills is the Bay Area itself which usually has a marine layer that holds the heat back. I work a lot in Alameda which is right on the Bay west of Oakland and I live back in Concord, about 25 miles away east of the east bay hills. I have watched the temp on my truck go up from alameda to Concord, nearly 30 degrees in the span of 20 miles.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #50

Quote:
tru dat, certain times of the year the Central valley heat will come west into the valleys east of the east bay hills, to the west of those hills is the Bay Area itself which usually has a marine layer that holds the heat back. I work a lot in Alameda which is right on the Bay west of Oakland and I live back in Concord, about 25 miles away east of the east bay hills. I have watched the temp on my truck go up from alameda to Concord, nearly 30 degrees in the span of 20 miles.
Meh.....We get that out here. 30* temp change during the day is normal. Many times it can be 40*....
Old 02-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #51
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out. I forgot I have a soccer class on Fridays. Damn I was looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #52
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm march 8th, I'll go. Just have to request the day off at work

This had to be right before my 21st birthday!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #53
Banned
Quote:
Meh.....We get that out here. 30* temp change during the day is normal. Many times it can be 40*....
You're talking from morning to night right? I'm talking just moving 25 miles, 65 in Alameda and close to 100 in Concord at the same time.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #54
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I'm out. I forgot I have a soccer class on Fridays. Damn I was looking forward to seeing everyone again.
dang ok bud, see you at the next one
Old 02-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #55

Quote:
You're talking from morning to night right? I'm talking just moving 25 miles, 65 in Alameda and close to 100 in Concord at the same time.
Ah.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:35 AM   #56
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
im there
i have a better chance of getting blow from megan fox...
Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #57
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
I live less than a mile away from there. It would be nice to meet some other tacoma owners.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #58
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
I live less than a mile away from there. It would be nice to meet some other tacoma owners.
Dude, definitely come on out Should I put you on the list?
Old 02-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #59
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude, definitely come on out Should I put you on the list?

Yeah, I will try to swing by when I get off work.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #60
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Meh I'm out. I don't want to see that old guy