Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Chris 4X4 (with Julie), coming to Norcal, let's have a meet and greet! March 8th

Old 02-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Chris 4X4 (with Julie), coming to Norcal, let's have a meet and greet! March 8th

Alrighty ladies and gents, Mr and Mrs 4x4 are coming to SF in March and we want to set up a meet and greet for them! Let's show them how we rock it Cali style!
Date is Friday March 8th
Time :Well the last one we did here, people came starting around 4PM or so, figure about and hour for time to meet an jaw in the parking lot, let's say going in for dinner around six. I will probably be there on the early side.
Place: Athen's Burgers 6999 Dublin Blvd
Ste A
(at Clark Ave)
Dublin, CA 94568

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...alifornia.html

Let's show Chris how we represent TW up in NorCal!

For any new members out there, this is a great chance to meet a whole bunch of us, really do try to come to this.

1. acdronin
2. babytruck (I already know you're coming to this)
3. caliash (inked in)
4. trd4life (he'd better come)
5. 92shawman (wants to carpool)
6. 07trd4x4 (can't make it )
7. jberry813 (won't make it but will send hookers and blow)
8. Razgriz (since you didn't make the last one)
9. Mademan925 (New member)
10.MJ (Awesome!)
11.4RunnerSeth (Awesome!)
12.jbcm12 (Awesome)
13.Baoser (C'mon, this is better than freakin Jersey)
14.Nightstr (Awesome)
15.Dylansbase (More Sac reppin)
16.Danger Taco (Max)
17.aficiando (definite maybe)
16.kalieaire (awesome)
19.SportyHeritic (if duty doesn't call)
20.JLee (dropping in)
21.ForeRunner (Awesome)
22.tvbd56 (Awesome)
23.ToyTaco408 (80% Awesome)
24. Ryan DCSF (Awesome)
25. Maverick91 (Awesome)
26. Machineman99 (With new truck )
27. ian408 (maybe)
28. darkgreentaco (Awesome)
29. jay238 (Definite Maybe)
30. OverRated (maybe)
31. nagorb (awesome)
32. xxxotiknightz (Maybe)
33. sytfu510 (later)
34. ortolie09 (Awesome)
35. Rardigo (Maybe)
36. w3tw0rks (Around 7)
37. 09FriscoTaco (Awesome)
38. Proyota (and friends)
Old 02-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
I could possibly be down for that burger place in Dublin (if that is the one where I first met you all at.) That place had pretty dang awesome burgers!

That would be my be my limit on distance though.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
I could possibly be down for that burger place in Dublin (if that is the one where I first met you all at.) That place had pretty dang awesome burgers!

That would be my be my limit on distance though.
I think if we get a lot of folks, that might be the best because they have that huge room and ample parking
Old 02-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly. I'd definitely want to carpool and/or convoy with some other folks coming from Sac/Fairfield/Vacaville/Davis area. As far as I know, that evening is open for me.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:32 PM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You can put me down and maybe plus one for the wife
Old 02-19-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Love to have you and the wife unit!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #7
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Old 02-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #8
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Doubt I'll make it, but I'll send a care package
Old 02-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #9
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Hmm, carpool from Sacramento. I shall ponder this idea.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:50 PM   #10
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
I think i will be able to make it.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #11
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Theres places to wheel in oakland?
Old 02-19-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Theres places to wheel in oakland?
not without getting shot at
Old 02-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #13
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down, traffic sucked to Dublin last time but it was fun.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #15
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 02-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #16
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I should be able to make it.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #17
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
He's gonna burn your community to the ground
Old 02-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #18
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Very much prefer Dublin too
Old 02-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #19
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #20
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Not sure if I'm going to be back from NJ for work or not...but tentative...