Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

$160 Scooped hood

Old 02-20-2013, 12:51 AM   #1
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
$160 Scooped hood

$160 Scooped hood
-No insert(easily found)
-Primer black
-Tried on fit great, removed because it was raining
-Slight bend in driver side corner towards the front, unnoticable
-$160 Picked up in Newark
Old 02-20-2013, 12:57 AM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you want it?
Old 02-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #3
spitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
spitfire501's Tacoma Gallery
is there anything wrong with it? i'm highly intrested
Old 02-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #4
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Would you trade for an Xbox?
Old 02-20-2013, 01:01 AM   #5
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Why don't you want it?
I really want to keep it because everyone wants a hood, but I see that its really pointless to have two hoods and the money could be used else where
Old 02-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
spitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
spitfire501's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 02-20-2013, 01:04 AM   #7
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire501 View Post
is there anything wrong with it? i'm highly intrested
Minor rusting, came that way but I didn't care because it was going to be repainted. There is a slight bend in the driver side corner, towards the front, but it didnt bother me because I couldn't tell and again since it was getting painted it would have been an easy fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Would you trade for an Xbox?
I may be 18, but I'm sorry I was never really into video games
Old 02-20-2013, 01:07 AM   #8
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
$160 Scooped hood
-No scoop(easily found)
-Primer black
-Tried on fit great, removed because it was raining
-$160 Picked up in Newark
Im interested.....ur close enough, the price is good (with more pics hopefully)

But ur wording throws me.....u have a sport hood, but no scoop....is that correct?

Sorry I got confused
Old 02-20-2013, 01:09 AM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post

But ur wording throws me.....u have a sport hood, but no scoop....is that correct?

Sorry I got confused
Prob the little plastic piece that goes in the scoop.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #10
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry I got confused
My bad i actually changed it a little affter your post, no scoop insert. its the piece inside the scoop. its $130 hrough the dealership colormatched. Photowise it'
ll be the same, its in a box right now. I have a few photos of it mounted but again its all the same
Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #11

Quote:

I may be 18, but I'm sorry I was never really into video games
Bahaha! No worries, I got it hoping to play it but didn't happen.lol
Old 02-20-2013, 01:14 AM   #12
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry I got confused
do et!
Old 02-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #13
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Ran to the garage, its cold. But I opened it up, hella makes me wanna throw it on but here are some photos.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:31 AM   #14
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
do et!
hey you........shoooooooooooooosh

Quote:
Ran to the garage, its cold. But I opened it up, hella makes me wanna throw it on but here are some photos.

thanks for the pics..........Ill have to drive my buddies sport again soon.....as a passenger I hated how the scoop created what appeared to be a blind spot when going up a grade.....Ill have to try from drivers side.

price negotiable?
Old 02-20-2013, 01:34 AM   #15
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey you........shoooooooooooooosh

thanks for the pics..........Ill have to drive my buddies sport again soon.....as a passenger I hated how the scoop created what appeared to be a blind spot when going up a grade.....Ill have to try from drivers side.

price negotiable?
I'm pretty firm, I don't really want to sell and im not in a real need
Old 02-20-2013, 01:36 AM   #16

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm pretty firm, I don't really want to sell and im not in a real need
understood
Old 02-20-2013, 02:03 AM   #17
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
As a driver with a skewp. The only thing you can't see is how sexy you look from the street.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #18

Quote:
As a driver with a skewp. The only thing you can't see is how sexy you look from the street.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #19
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 08:14 AM   #20
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote: