Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Northern California 4x4 trip to Frank Raines

Old 02-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Northern California 4x4 trip to Frank Raines

Hey guys me and a buddy are going to frank raines ohv in patterson off hwy 5 this sunday we will be there around 1030 am and stay for a fun day. Let me know if anyone wants to tag along or meet us there. There are trails anywhere from basic hill climbs and fire trails, to hairy river bed rock gardens. PM me if you wanna go! Look up Frank Raines ohv on google and you will find it its off the 130 its a back canyon road.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:57 AM   #2
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
You may want to ask a mod to move this to the Northern California section I'd come but I'm a little tied up this weekend.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #3
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
awesome thanks man! next time.. how do i do that?
Old 03-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #4
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM one of them would be the best way.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
FR gives me nightmares. that mud pit of hell oh god
Old 03-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #6

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
haha ya i have only gone through part of the pit and i normally hate mud pits cause it destroys trucks haha! The bottom creek trail is what scares me! it was a fun trip!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #7

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
user the glen showed up in his pretty much stock taco and killed it!!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #8

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #9

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
and i was downloading the rest of the pics and now photobucket is tweeking on me
Old 03-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #10
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
FR gives me nightmares. that mud pit of hell oh god
Remember who was it, Alvie was laughing at us? He had the last laugh.
And that dipshit gas station dude, he wouldn't even let me clean up the mud, oh well, whatever dude.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #11

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #12

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #14
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
damn, looks like i missed out on some fun...you think my 2x4 would be ok out in that area? minus the huge mud pits..lol
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #15
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
damn, looks like i missed out on some fun...you think my 2x4 would be ok out in that area? minus the huge mud pits..lol
Mud pit is the least of your worries, the hills thru out the years has getten worse, the ruts are deeper and the hills are more loose, i think if you don't have 4x4 it won't be very fun for you.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #16
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh, damn. i really wish i would have got a 4x4...im missing out! i have gone to PC. but i gotta put around like a weenie..haha
Old 03-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #17

Quote:
ahhh, damn. i really wish i would have got a 4x4...im missing out! i have gone to PC. but i gotta put around like a weenie..haha
maybe you should check out the pismo meet, tons of 2wd tacos out there. kinda far tho
Old 03-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #18
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
yea, too far...do you know of any other 2 wheel drive freindly trails?
Old 03-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #19

Quote:
yea, too far...do you know of any other 2 wheel drive freindly trails?
Hollister hill is the only one close by
Old 03-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #20
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
nice, i was looking at pics from the last event. im def gonna have to go to the next one...looks fun