Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Ukiah California

Old 03-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #21
License2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
License2Ill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Those bros is what makes Pillsbury fun. Someone managed to drive their truck into the lake at about midnight a few weekends ago
Yeahhhh. I guess after you have to deal with mendo brahs enough, their shenanigans get old.

Where in the AK you kicked it?
Old 03-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #22
emeraldtriangle is on a distinguished road
emeraldtriangle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Black Taco View Post
I live in redwood valley
Awesome!! I actually DO live in redwood valley..its all the same though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by License2Ill View Post
Definitely creepy. Tryin to swoop up on my SS money?
Oh yeah duhhh thats definitely why i asked damnit you caught me.

Hahahahah if you guys have a crappy hairdressers you could come see me at my shop Im good at what i do. And my mens cuts are only 15.