Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Ukiah California

Old 03-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
emeraldtriangle is on a distinguished road
emeraldtriangle's Tacoma Gallery
Ukiah California

I did do a thread search but didn't find much..

Just wondering if anyone else was on the site lived here too!!

Im SURE that there are a good sized group of you on here...With all the yotas here there has to be...
Old 03-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
If I have been spotted in the wild...Im sure the first thing you made fun of was my exhaust pipe ^_^ But whatever..I made it myself, and Im pretty proud
Old 03-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #3
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine lives up there and hes been wanting to go wheelin at Cow Mountain or whatever its called. I would but that drive lol.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Petaluma but try to party and wheel at Pillsbury as much as possible.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerTaco View Post
A friend of mine lives up there and hes been wanting to go wheelin at Cow Mountain or whatever its called. I would but that drive lol.
You'll have to make the trip sometime!
I have not taken my truck up there yet..but Ive done alot of riding up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
I live in Petaluma but try to party and wheel at Pillsbury as much as possible.
Thats cool!
Ive been wanting to go up there with my friend for snow- but its melted off. Do you like it up there in the summer?? Ive never really been up there much. Only for snow in the winter.

If you go up that way, but go thru lake county instead thats where I go riding a lot too.
I like that whole area.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #6
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I went up Hull mountain 2 weekends ago and turned around because of the snow about halfway up. Summer is the best time up there for the boating/party scene,,, although I like going up this time of year more because it's a bit more desolate. My buddy has a cabin on Clear Lake so I've been all around that area - but prefer Pillsbury.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #7
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Youre right i will haha.
Prob gotta wait till none of us are working weekends.

And riding as in horseback or dirtbike?

Oh yeah and welcome to the site
Old 03-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #8
Psh horses yea right haha.

I have a 1977 Yamaha enduro, and a quad. And thank you for the welcome
Old 03-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #9
Jealous.
Havent been on a quad in years, so much fun.
And nice. I love enduro bikes, i want one as a toy
Old 03-08-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerTaco View Post
Jealous.
Havent been on a quad in years, so much fun.
And nice. I love enduro bikes, i want one as a toy
Its just for fun..its not licensed or anything. If I were better at riding it I would but I just havent had the time or money.
I used to live in Nevada where I could just ride out from my house for days. No one would bother me either if I rode in the street a bit just to get there. Haven't rode here as much..Its more of a hassle because no matter what you have to load everything up just to GO somewhere.
I think thats the only thing I miss about NV..
Old 03-08-2013, 07:11 PM   #11
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Lake county, I can hit cow anytime, but then again I don't care about scratches
Old 03-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldtriangle View Post
Its just for fun..its not licensed or anything. If I were better at riding it I would but I just havent had the time or money.
I used to live in Nevada where I could just ride out from my house for days. No one would bother me either if I rode in the street a bit just to get there. Haven't rode here as much..Its more of a hassle because no matter what you have to load everything up just to GO somewhere.
I think thats the only thing I miss about NV..
Haba i know how that is, for me i gotta do that and then take an hours drive just to get anywhere to go into the dirt. Living in the cities has its ups and downs.
And since youve got a bed just go camping every once in awhile.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #13
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, don't think there's many TW folks up that far north but you are certainly welcome as part of the NorCal crew
Old 03-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #14
License2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
License2Ill's Tacoma Gallery
Most tacos around here have ttora stickers.

I'm in Ukiah, hopefully temporarily. Just moved out of my place in RV. Trying to find a place in Potter... But it ain't easy.

Just got back from Pillsbury tonite. Crossed the eel down stream from trout creek and took the pg&e fire trail up to the dam. I'll probably use that road more often... No traffic(private property) and way more fun.
Tried to do Hull several weeks ago but like 707tothe907 said it's snowed out, about 3 or 4 miles from the summit...
Cow is fun, but I like Pillsbury more. Hopefully my paint doesn't mind.

Went to Usal and camped the night about a month ago, disapointed the gates after the beach were closed, end of April they open gates at the four corners.
Kinda disappointed all the locked gates I've run into while exploring around here.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by License2Ill View Post
Most tacos around here have ttora stickers.

I'm in Ukiah, hopefully temporarily. Just moved out of my place in RV. Trying to find a place in Potter... But it ain't easy.

Just got back from Pillsbury tonite. Crossed the eel down stream from trout creek and took the pg&e fire trail up to the dam. I'll probably use that road more often... No traffic(private property) and way more fun.
Tried to do Hull several weeks ago but like 707tothe907 said it's snowed out, about 3 or 4 miles from the summit...
Cow is fun, but I like Pillsbury more. Hopefully my paint doesn't mind.

Went to Usal and camped the night about a month ago, disapointed the gates after the beach were closed, end of April they open gates at the four corners.
Kinda disappointed all the locked gates I've run into while exploring around here.
I like the whole pottervalley/pillsbury area. I know where youre talking about I want to find cool camping spots so i can do some camping this summer...any ideas?
Also...all the locked gates suck. I live in redwood valley and there was access to the russian river right by my house and the locked it up because other people ruined it. It was a fun little trail/area. They go down and dump all their trash and huge piles of junked shingles. It just sucks that idiots ruin it for everyone else.
Im not trying to be creepy but how old are you? Are you from here?
Old 03-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #16
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I live in redwood valley
Old 03-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #17
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I have a bunch of family over the hill in Elk.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #18
License2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
License2Ill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldtriangle View Post
I like the whole pottervalley/pillsbury area. I know where youre talking about I want to find cool camping spots so i can do some camping this summer...any ideas?
Also...all the locked gates suck. I live in redwood valley and there was access to the russian river right by my house and the locked it up because other people ruined it. It was a fun little trail/area. They go down and dump all their trash and huge piles of junked shingles. It just sucks that idiots ruin it for everyone else.
Im not trying to be creepy but how old are you? Are you from here?
Yep, along the eel is where I like to go.
The free camp ground at pillsbury near the dam is a good camping spot. Just have someone reserve a spot before noon on friday. Trout creek is cool if you don't mind the derpity-derp bro's that'll keep you up all nite with their cock measuring… Usal is my favorite camping spot. But it's a bit of a drive…
Definitely creepy. Tryin to swoop up on my SS money?
Old 03-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #19
Superior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by License2Ill View Post
Yep, along the eel is where I like to go.
The free camp ground at pillsbury near the dam is a good camping spot. Just have someone reserve a spot before noon on friday. Trout creek is cool if you don't mind the derpity-derp bro's that'll keep you up all nite with their cock measuring… Usal is my favorite camping spot. But it's a bit of a drive…
Definitely creepy. Tryin to swoop up on my SS money?
Those bros is what makes Pillsbury fun. Someone managed to drive their truck into the lake at about midnight a few weekends ago
Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #20
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
^nice did they make it out? I've also seen those type of people up there also.

Brett