Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Prairie City Wheeling Trip

Old 03-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
giantsfan is on a distinguished road

giantsfan's Tacoma Gallery
Prairie City Wheeling Trip

Hey guys some of us from T4R.org r planning to go wheeling at prairie city next weekend. Here's the link: http://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-ro...ling-meet.html
Would love to have more people join in
Old 03-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting... if I can get my goodies set up before then I'll probably go. Won't know until next week, though.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #3

For sure. Wer just trying to get as many people as we can. We'd be stoked if u cud come
Old 03-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Wheeling at PC.. Ugh.. you mean climb over the like 3 obsticles you can do in a non SAS 4runner, then drive around the dirt track a couple times, then be bored off your ass. Havn't I warned you about Prairie Shitty before?
Old 03-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #5

Wer just goin to hang out and get some wheeling in and meet new people ad grab some grub after. If you wud like to join we'd be stoked but if u don't its cool
Old 03-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I have a church easter event on the 30th.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #7

Bummer. Well if u end up being free and down to come at least ur not far
Old 03-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #8
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
I would but that gas price man.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:54 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
I would but that gas price man.
Ahhh I know! It'd be fun tho...
Old 03-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #10
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Dezert rangers is having a prerunner meet next sat the 30th, i'll be there with those guys ripping around the track. So it should get pretty crowded out there.

If my parts from FOA come in time i may go out this saturday to test the valving in my shocks to see if i need to revlalve before i really rhomp on it.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #11

Cool. Well hopefully we'll see you out there
Old 03-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #12
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
Wheeling at PC.. Ugh.. you mean climb over the like 3 obsticles you can do in a non SAS 4runner, then drive around the dirt track a couple times, then be bored off your ass. Havn't I warned you about Prairie Shitty before?

If you live locally and you don't see the value in the 5$ it cost to get in and wheel your ass off then you may wanna re-evaluate the sport.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #13

Anyone else interested?
Old 03-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #14

Just went out and did some testing and she's landing on clouds off the stadium jump, no revalve necessary. Next week is gonna be a swinging good time.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #15
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
When was the date for this?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #16

Next saturday March 30th
Old 03-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #17
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I should be there. Is it pretty dry?? last time i was out it was pretty dry. jmike was out there rippin it up
Old 03-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #18

Hey guys so Supra and I have decided that it would be better to postpone the meet because we haven't received a lot of confirmations. We also thought that since people don't really prefer PC that it would be more fun to take a trip down to Hollister and change the date to either next weekend or the weekend after that. What do you guys think?
Here's the link to the new thread: http://www.toyota-4runner.org/genera...ml#post1336816
Old 03-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #19
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
aww man! thats wack..lol...it might be a lil muddy from the rain too! i may still go
Old 03-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #20
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
oh, there is already something going on on the 13th at hollister. might as well make that the date.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...13-2013-a.html