Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NORCAL: Slick Rock OHV + camping May 18-19

View Poll Results: Wheel on Saturday or Sunday?
Saturday 9 42.86%
Sunday 0 0%
Doesn't matter 12 57.14%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #21
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe for now.. I will know for sure once May comes around.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #22
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Damn thats right at finals week for me, have fun guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Lol shit. I didn't realize this was finals week for me as well.
As much as I want you guys to come along, school's important. Handle that

Everyone else that's tentative keep us posted. This trail is awesome!
Old 03-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #23
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluu44 View Post
Maybe for now.. I will know for sure once May comes around.
I posted it on NorCalFJs too, so we might see a few FJs like last year.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #24
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
As much as I want you guys to come along, school's important. Handle that

Everyone else that's tentative keep us posted. This trail is awesome!
Well if its just a Saturday thing I could probably go. Just no camping or anything for me.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #25
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Well if its just a Saturday thing I could probably go. Just no camping or anything for me.
Yea I'm pretty sure there will be a camping group and a day-trip group
Old 03-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #26
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
If I go ill be camping im sure ill be playing in those big ass rocks by the camp site in the evening
Old 03-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #27
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^^^^ Anyone local that sells engine to transfer case skids??
Old 03-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #28
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
^^^^^^^^^ Anyone local that sells engine to transfer case skids??
Relentless is the only one close that I know of.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #29
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
::hint:: ::hint::
Old 03-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #30
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Well if i go i won't be wheeling, my truck has no skids and tires right now.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #31
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who needs tires???

I don't have any armor or locker
Old 03-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #32
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Who needs tires???

I don't have any armor or locker
yeah be ready to FSU when you get there, i want at least AT if im gonna wheel, but right now im enjoying the stock 18mpg again on my truck lol
Old 03-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #33
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #34
younglexx is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
younglexx's Tacoma Gallery
put me down as a maybe. I'll now for sure when the date gets closer
Old 03-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #35
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Put me down as tentative. I got to get my skids made and put on
Old 03-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #36
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can roll with me or Mike if we go
Old 03-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #37
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully I get a rig in time but if not, me and the wife will just roll with my brother in is 4R.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #38
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTFJ View Post
Hopefully I get a rig in time but if not, me and the wife will just roll with my brother in is 4R.
Sweet man you need to get a rig you still looking for an FJ80?
Old 03-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #40
FJRobo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
FJRobo's Tacoma Gallery
Just posted on NorCalFJ as a maybe. Will know for sure as we get closer.

Products Discussed in this Thread