Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NORCAL: Slick Rock OHV + camping May 18-19

View Poll Results: Wheel on Saturday or Sunday?
Saturday 9 42.86%
Sunday 0 0%
Doesn't matter 12 57.14%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #101
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping my eye on this. It really depends on how much I can get done on my truck before then.

I know I will not have lockers
Old 04-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #102
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Hey carson maybe you should bring a pop up tent this time
Old 04-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #103
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Lol that was so great! No Carson bring the same one
Old 04-05-2013, 01:17 AM   #104
kalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant future
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I got a seat for you and your cheese bread
Cheese bread will be HOT -n- READY within 5 minutes notice!

--
On another note, I've put together a few rear diff breather kits. If we want to install them before we cross the river, I have all the parts and the tools necessary to install them into a 2nd gen Tacoma.

4 kits available for $18.50/ea (the actual cost of parts)
Old 04-05-2013, 02:52 AM   #105
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Im a maybe. Gotta get work covered breh
Old 04-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #106
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I asked for the day off and she said more than likely it will be fine. We have some massive corporate walkthrough/inspection thing so as long as they come before Saturday, I'm good to go.

MJ, could you maybe update the first post with if people are camping or driving up for the day? Could help arrange a convoy for people just going up for the day and want to follow someone there.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #107
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I asked for the day off and she said more than likely it will be fine. We have some massive corporate walkthrough/inspection thing so as long as they come before Saturday, I'm good to go.
You are lucky to get out of it. Is it the kind where the investors come or just corporate? Or DM and other managers?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #108
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
You are lucky to get out of it. Is it the kind where the investors come or just corporate? Or DM and other managers?
Haha I'm not getting out of it, I can't go if they don't come before Saturday. It's the emersion or something. Supposedly everyone will be there checking every nook and cranny looking for mistakes or whatever.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #109
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhhh..........*hint* Clean the grates on the coolers on the walkarounds and change the matting. *wink*
Old 04-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #111
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post

MJ, could you maybe update the first post with if people are camping or driving up for the day? Could help arrange a convoy for people just going up for the day and want to follow someone there.
sounds good!
Old 04-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #113
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriageBAE View Post
Just confirmed no-go for me.
Hopefully there's a June trip in the works.
ahh too bad. lmk if anything changes
Old 04-11-2013, 11:52 AM   #114
kalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant future
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Does everyone have comms equipment?

cb, frs, gmrs, ham??
Old 04-11-2013, 11:52 AM   #115
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I don't, but I may invest in a CB before then.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #118
n00b

I have CB and FRS so I can help communicate to both
Old 04-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #119

I'll have my CB hooked up by then. I'll be excited to test it out
Old 04-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #120
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
These trails don't have any bypasses?