Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bead blasting/powder coating in the Bay area- Peninsula/southbay

Old 03-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Bead blasting/powder coating in the Bay area- Peninsula/southbay

Any body have any recommendations for bead-blasting and powder coating in the bay area? Preferably on the peninsula, but south bay is okay too.

I need to get my sliders done. The rattle can job was okay, but the paint is starting to chip.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Try Jerry at Bay Area Metal Fab. I believe his shop is in Benicia.
He's a vendor on here.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Try Jerry at Bay Area Metal Fab. I believe his shop is in Benicia.
He's a vendor on here.
Yeah I have talked to him about other stuff. Bencia is 1-2 hours from me in traffic- i was hoping for something closer.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Wait a minute are the sliders off the truck?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #5
Mikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
Mikehole's Tacoma Gallery
There's a newish shop in hunters point in SF, on Fairfax Ave, called Champion Powdercoating. I use this guy for some work items, and also had my skids done by him. his prices are reasonable.
There's another shop that my company has used before in south city call west coast powder coating. I think AJ runs the show there.
They were both straight up guys when I got stuff done with them.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #6
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikehole View Post
There's a newish shop in hunters point in SF, on Fairfax Ave, called Champion Powdercoating. I use this guy for some work items, and also had my skids done by him. his prices are reasonable.
There's another shop that my company has used before in south city call west coast powder coating. I think AJ runs the show there.
Just the two guys I was going to recommend, we use both of them and they do a good job and seem to have decent pricing.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:55 AM   #7
FPS-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Wait a minute are the sliders off the truck?
No, but they will be when they need to get done. Bolt-ons.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #8
FPS-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikehole View Post
Great! I think i will try west coast powder coating. Its off airport if i recall.