Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

SAN JOSE TACOs WHERE YOU AT!

Old 05-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #41
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccracer104 View Post
Haven't been on here in ages, but I'm in for at least a meet.
Whereabouts in LG are you?
Old 05-16-2013, 12:53 AM   #42
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from SAN JOSE CITY COLLEGE? I spotted a silver modded Taco with 33's, black Taco with 33's, and a white Taco with 32's I think.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:04 AM   #43
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not from San Jose... But I'm in San Jose every weekend. Usually around San Pedro (O'Flahertys, Firehouse & Old wagon).
Old 05-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #44
Rad Red Prerunner
eccracer104 has a spectacular aura abouteccracer104 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
eccracer104's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithCamera View Post
I'm not from San Jose... But I'm in San Jose every weekend. Usually around San Pedro (O'Flahertys, Firehouse & Old wagon).
I've seen you at firehouse before, I know Tom and JD. I have the lifted red tacoma, black wheels, 33's and four 7" lights on the front.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #45
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccracer104 View Post
I've seen you at firehouse before, I know Tom and JD. I have the lifted red tacoma, black wheels, 33's and four 7" lights on the front.
I think we actually spoke before... That one night you (i think) was with your OPD friend (can't remember his name), I gave a few of the guys a ride home and you took the other half when someone asked where I parked and I pointed to my X-Runner on the street and you (i think) told me you had a lifted DC.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #46
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Anyone here a Mechanic?
Old 05-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #47
xpimpindistressx has a spectacular aura aboutxpimpindistressx has a spectacular aura about
xpimpindistressx's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the meets @ SJ?
Old 05-22-2013, 04:45 PM   #48
They do San Jose Trucks meets every first monday of the month at the In N Out on Santa Teresa blvd...

But they do some pretty stupid crap regularly.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #49
xpimpindistressx has a spectacular aura aboutxpimpindistressx has a spectacular aura about
xpimpindistressx's Tacoma Gallery
any TACO guys meeting regularly in SJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithCamera View Post
They do San Jose Trucks meets every first monday of the month at the In N Out on Santa Teresa blvd...

But they do some pretty stupid crap regularly.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #50
I've seen several Tacoma's show up and older Toyota's... But I just usually stick around with other X-Runner people there.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #51

Marines:
Anyone here interested in DT Long Tubes? I'm going short tubes to gain back my lower RPM.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:37 AM   #52
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
I'm back in SJ and subbed for a H.H. trip, meet or whatever.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #53

Marines:
Anyone here Hunt?
Old 07-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #54
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Im down im in the east bay but im always down to meet up with the dudes!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #55
vtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to all

Name: Jarrod
vtrguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hualampeter View Post
Anyone here a Mechanic?
I'm a motorcycle mechanic and engineering student...

If I can't fix it, it's too broken

What broke?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #56
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone here a Mechanic?
Whats the problem?

As for your hunting post...........I like upland bird hunting, pig hunting is next on my list.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #57

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
Whats the problem?

As for your hunting post...........I like upland bird hunting, pig hunting is next on my list.
I want me self some wild boar jerky!
Old 08-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #58

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtrguy View Post
I'm a motorcycle mechanic and engineering student...

If I can't fix it, it's too broken

What broke?
By chance you do gauge clusters
Old 08-31-2013, 11:08 AM   #60
vtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to all

Name: Jarrod
vtrguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
By chance you do gauge clusters
I've never done a 2nd gen but I'm sure with a walk-through from here I can get it done 100%.

If it's SMDs it's a pain but still very easy.

PM me and maybe you could stop by my shop sometime and we can figure something out.